“Great romantic weekend!”

Casa de Suenos Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #16 of 30 St. Augustine B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Stayed in the Valencia room! Talk about a comfy bed of my! This room is very nice and romantic. The inn itself is great and clean! Customer service was very friendly and welcoming. I didnt catch her name but the lady that serves the breakfast and social hour was super sweet and so friendly. She made us feel at home. The strawberry soup they have on Sundays is awesome . Close to downtown and the shops! We rode bicycles offered by the end the entire time we parked the car and didnt get back in till we left to go home.! I total recommend this Inn and we will be visiting again!

Room Tip: Second floor rooms were very quiet
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I live in Jacksonville FL, so St. Augustine is a frequent visit for me. I've never stayed at a BnB there though. I got married at the end of April, and I needed a place to stay prior to the wedding and a place to get ready before my big day! I emailed the staff prior to booking the room to confirm it would be okay to have several visitors the day of my wedding. They confirmed it would be fine. Parking in St. Augustine is extremely limited. The BnB provides one space per room, but luckily they are located by 2 public parking lots for my visitors. When I arrived, they were informing guests of the city highlights and showing them their rooms. I was stressed and had a million things on my mind, and I'm sure I wasn't the most delightful person to check in, as it was the day before my wedding. The staff was pleasant and kind and helped me to my room where I was able to cool off and start feeling excited rather than stressed. I stayed in the Vilano room, and it was gorgeous! The hard wood floors, the spacious bathroom and of course the balcony that overlooks the city. The next day I had my 6 bridesmaids, hair and makeup crew, and photographer arrive. Words cannot express how thankful I am to the staff. As everyone arrived, they directed them to my room and never said anything but kind words. All while making breakfast for the other guests. When my flowers arrived, they let me keep them in another location in the BnB other than my room. I'm so thankful to the staff who were nothing but kind and helpful during my special day. They honestly went above and beyond and I don't know if I could write a good enough review that they deserve. The day after the wedding my husband and I went down for breakfast and it was simply delicious. The perfect start to my marriage. Thank you Casa De Suenos for all you did for me. If you are looking for a BnB is beautiful, conveniently located in historic St. Augustine, provides you with the best customer service, and who's food is top notch, I would look no further.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Steve_Keeper_of_Casa, General Manager at Casa de Suenos Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Thank you for taking time to write and for your kind words, KayLee. We also wish to express our sincere gratitude for choosing our Inn to be a part of your special day!

We hope to see you in the future, perhaps when you celebrate each anniversary....!?!

From all the Casa de Suenos staff, please accept our Best Wishes for you, your husband, and your families.....

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

This was our second stay in three months at a this B&B. Located a block from the shops and restaurants in old St Augustine, our room was gorgeous with great amenities. The food and service was very good; pleasant innkeepers. We will stay again soon.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your comments and especially appreciate you've chosen to stay with us twice in the past few weeks! Our goal is to provide all of our guests with a memorable B & B experience and it's very satisfying to have such confirmation.

We're looking forward to your next visit!

Thank you....

Reviewed 1 May 2017

First visit for us to St. Augustine. This B&B is in a nice location. Quiet area but two blocks from area attractions. Walking distance to everything. Walk down the street to The Floridian for dinner which was excellent (need reservation). Other fabulous restaurant was Ice Plant. Our room was nice, clean. Note to OWNERS: Mattress, pillows, bed linens need replacing ASAP (Nevis room). Breakfast was included and we would say mediocre. Thankfully for me they had fresh fruit and yogurt available. Husband will eat pretty much anything although said nothing was "great". Note: Unless you want to pay $2.50 for bottled water on St. George street pack a case. Pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for giving us your feedback, Karen. We're so pleased you appreciated our convenient location and the cleanliness of your room (Nieves). I am disappointed to hear you did not fully enjoy your breakfast. Each day, we strive to provide a fresh breakfast, focusing on quality and variety. In the future, we would appreciate if you shared your opinions on any of our menu items while you are still a guest. We value all guest suggestions and would be very happy to try to accommodate any of your dietary tastes and needs.

Also, thank you for your comments on the bed linens and your mattress. We value your opinion and I want to confirm we do regularly change and replace those types of times.

Have a great Summer.....

Reviewed 22 April 2017

The home was clean. All the staff we interacted with were pleasant and helpful. They offered wonderful breakfast, appetizers and desserts. I would definitely stay here on a return trip to St. Augustine.

Room Tip: upstairs rooms are more private and quiet
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Steve_Keeper_of_Casa, General Manager at Casa de Suenos Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Thank you for your comments. We are proud of all staff and feel our Chefs prepare the very best desserts, appetizers, and breakfast each morning.

We're glad you took note of the staff's personal interactions with you, as we appreciate the opportunity to personally interact with all of our guests. Getting to know our visitors is truly one of our daily goals. We feel the more we learn about you, the more we can help you have an amazing St Augustine and Inn experience!

We look forward to your return trip to St Augustine and the Casa de Suenos....