Penny Farthing Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$131
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$189
US$183
The Kenwood Inn(St. Augustine)
US$189
US$159
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$179
US$139
Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast(St. Augustine)
US$169
44 Spanish Street Inn(St. Augustine)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$145
Book now, pay at stay
US$199
Hotels.com
US$152
Inn On Charlotte(St. Augustine)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$229
All reviewssocial hourhomemade dessertbed and breakfastlarge balconyother guestswithin walking distancecream sherrycordova streetsister propertyb bshappy hourbeach cottagehistoric districtthought of everythingcarriage rideevery eveningthe location is perfect
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I live in Jacksonville FL, so St. Augustine is a frequent visit for me. I've never stayed at a BnB there though. I got married at the end of April, and I needed a place to stay prior to the wedding and a place to get ready before my big day! I emailed the staff prior to booking the room to confirm it would be okay to have several visitors the day of my wedding. They confirmed it would be fine. Parking in St. Augustine is extremely limited. The BnB provides one space per room, but luckily they are located by 2 public parking lots for my visitors. When I arrived, they were informing guests of the city highlights and showing them their rooms. I was stressed and had a million things on my mind, and I'm sure I wasn't the most delightful person to check in, as it was the day before my wedding. The staff was pleasant and kind and helped me to my room where I was able to cool off and start feeling excited rather than stressed. I stayed in the Vilano room, and it was gorgeous! The hard wood floors, the spacious bathroom and of course the balcony that overlooks the city. The next day I had my 6 bridesmaids, hair and makeup crew, and photographer arrive. Words cannot express how thankful I am to the staff. As everyone arrived, they directed them to my room and never said anything but kind words. All while making breakfast for the other guests. When my flowers arrived, they let me keep them in another location in the BnB other than my room. I'm so thankful to the staff who were nothing but kind and helpful during my special day. They honestly went above and beyond and I don't know if I could write a good enough review that they deserve. The day after the wedding my husband and I went down for breakfast and it was simply delicious. The perfect start to my marriage. Thank you Casa De Suenos for all you did for me. If you are looking for a BnB is beautiful, conveniently located in historic St. Augustine, provides you with the best customer service, and who's food is top notch, I would look no further.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Steve_Keeper_of_Casa, General Manager at Casa de Suenos Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Thank you for taking time to write and for your kind words, KayLee. We also wish to express our sincere gratitude for choosing our Inn to be a part of your special day!

We hope to see you in the future, perhaps when you celebrate each anniversary....!?!

From all the Casa de Suenos staff, please accept our Best Wishes for you, your husband, and your families.....

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

This was our second stay in three months at a this B&B. Located a block from the shops and restaurants in old St Augustine, our room was gorgeous with great amenities. The food and service was very good; pleasant innkeepers. We will stay again soon.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your comments and especially appreciate you've chosen to stay with us twice in the past few weeks! Our goal is to provide all of our guests with a memorable B & B experience and it's very satisfying to have such confirmation.

We're looking forward to your next visit!

Thank you....

Reviewed 1 May 2017

First visit for us to St. Augustine. This B&B is in a nice location. Quiet area but two blocks from area attractions. Walking distance to everything. Walk down the street to The Floridian for dinner which was excellent (need reservation). Other fabulous restaurant was Ice Plant. Our room was nice, clean. Note to OWNERS: Mattress, pillows, bed linens need replacing ASAP (Nevis room). Breakfast was included and we would say mediocre. Thankfully for me they had fresh fruit and yogurt available. Husband will eat pretty much anything although said nothing was "great". Note: Unless you want to pay $2.50 for bottled water on St. George street pack a case. Pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for giving us your feedback, Karen. We're so pleased you appreciated our convenient location and the cleanliness of your room (Nieves). I am disappointed to hear you did not fully enjoy your breakfast. Each day, we strive to provide a fresh breakfast, focusing on quality and variety. In the future, we would appreciate if you shared your opinions on any of our menu items while you are still a guest. We value all guest suggestions and would be very happy to try to accommodate any of your dietary tastes and needs.

Also, thank you for your comments on the bed linens and your mattress. We value your opinion and I want to confirm we do regularly change and replace those types of times.

Have a great Summer.....

Reviewed 22 April 2017

The home was clean. All the staff we interacted with were pleasant and helpful. They offered wonderful breakfast, appetizers and desserts. I would definitely stay here on a return trip to St. Augustine.

Room Tip: upstairs rooms are more private and quiet
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Steve_Keeper_of_Casa, General Manager at Casa de Suenos Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Thank you for your comments. We are proud of all staff and feel our Chefs prepare the very best desserts, appetizers, and breakfast each morning.

We're glad you took note of the staff's personal interactions with you, as we appreciate the opportunity to personally interact with all of our guests. Getting to know our visitors is truly one of our daily goals. We feel the more we learn about you, the more we can help you have an amazing St Augustine and Inn experience!

We look forward to your return trip to St Augustine and the Casa de Suenos....

Reviewed 18 April 2017

My wife and I stayed here for our first anniversary in the Valencia Room. The location is great - about 3 minutes walking to St George Street, the main shopping area in St. Augustine. I had researched every B&B in town before deciding on Casa De Suenos based on their features, location, and amenities. The Valencia room has an oversized jacuzzi tub as well as a shower and a very large balcony, which had a great view of the Easter Parade as it passed by, a little unexpected bonus. We had a great stay and enjoyed talking to the other guests. There is a community dining room with a fridge stocked with sodas, water coffee & tea available and some snacks, all day long. There's also a social hour with some snacks and beer & wine, and a small dessert is delivered to the room nightly. Breakfast was good and there was always plenty of food available. We elected to bring our breakfast up to our balcony one morning and enjoyed people watching while eating. Checkout isn't until noon which is good for sleeping in. The staff was very friendly and hospitable.

Only two things kept me from giving the stay a 5 star rating-
1- housekeeping: During our 2 night/ 3 day stay, it didn't seem that our bed was made at any point, the trash was never emptied and built up over days, our towels weren't replaced, wood floors hadn't been swept during out stay, and there were dishes left in our room for days. This didn't even occur as an issue to me until getting ready to check out I had noticed the housekeeping tip envelope had been put back into a prominent place in the room to ensure I saw it. Had I brought any of these issues to the attention of the innkeeper I'm sure it would have been rectified immediately, but at the price point you come to expect a certain level of service.

2-The building needs a little TLC. I know the buildings are old, and that's part of the appeal. But there are some areas where it could be improved. In the bathroom by the shower, one of the light switches was cracked and filled with dust in the 1/4" wide crack. Given this is a switch that could be touched by someone with wet hands getting out of the shower and with condensation building up in the room, it could become a safety issue. The sliding shower door was not mounted properly - if you pulled on it, the door bottom would come in towards you. It seemed that it had just come off the track and I put the door back on the track myself, but some quality control/inspection should reveal these issues before a guest sees them.

Overall, it was a beautiful setting in a great location, we greatly enjoyed our stay, and wouldn't hesitate to go again or recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

We truly appreciate your comments and your decision to spend your first anniversary with us. Thank you for mentioning how much you enjoyed some of the many amenities we provide for our guests. The Valencia Room deck is a great place to relax, people watch, and view a parade! We hope you take the opportunity to return next Easter...or sooner!

I apologize for any housekeeping issues you may have had. Generally, if you place a "Do Not Disturb" sign on your door, the housekeepers will not enter the room, as a general courtesy. Regarding the day you mention, I was able to speak to both the morning innkeeper and that day's housekeeper. It appears we had a communication gap that particular day. Our housekeeper did begin to clean your room, but had to leave shortly after she started her work in your room. While leaving she thought she asked the remaining innkeeper to finish cleaning your room. However, the remaining innkeeper did not receive the entire message and thought your room had been finished. To make sure we have no further issues of this sort, we have added an additional step to our daily housekeeping process.

Regarding your shower door, we were not aware it had come off its track and repaired it immediately after you checked out of the room. The light switch plate you mention was cracked and had previously been caulked to prevent any possible electrical issues. At that time, it was not immediately replaced as this switch is part of the original house and is an unusual size. I am in the process of reassessing that particular switch and plate cover.

In the future, please do not hesitate to mention any of these types of concerns to us during your stay. We have staff on call to do any maintenance required to keep all our guests comfortable and safe.

We look forward to seeing you in the near future....

Thank you!