Free cancellation until 26/07
US$193
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$229
US$189
Penny Farthing Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$134
Orbitz.com
Book now, pay at stay
US$199
Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast(St. Augustine)
US$169
44 Spanish Street Inn(St. Augustine)
US$145
Book now, pay at stay
US$209
Inn On Charlotte(St. Augustine)
US$229
The Kenwood Inn(St. Augustine)
US$179
US$159
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

All reviewssocial hourhomemade dessertbed and breakfastlarge balconyother guestswithin walking distancecream sherrycordova streetsister propertyb bshappy hourbeach cottagehistoric districtthought of everythingcarriage rideevery eveningthe location is perfect
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I have stayed in dozens of bed and breakfasts (and have reviewed several on Trip Advisor). B & B s are charming, staffed by folks that seem genuinely interested in making your stay as enjoyable as possible, and serve delicious hot breakfast.
I arrived at Casa de Suenos at 1:30am after being caught in a post eclipse traffic jam. I called ahead and spoke with Linda to tell her I would be arriving very late. Linda told me the Inn was unattended after 9 pm but that she would leave a key for me, my room would be left open, and cupcakes would be waiting for me. In the morning her chef would gladly make a delicious breakfast for my wife and myself anytime between 7:30 and 9:30 am. Having fallen to sleep after 2:30 I considered sleeping in and skipping breakfast but Linda's promise of a delicious breakfast was too hard to resist. I should have slept in. The only hot breakfast items offered were scrambled eggs and biscuits with sausage flavored gravy. I recently had a better breakfast when I stayed at a Hyatt Place hotel.
The hotel is charming, the bed was comfortable, the staff friendly, but the breakfast was sub par. There are dozens of B&Bs in St. Augustine to choose from. This Bed and breakfast needs to step up its breakfast or it's going to be in trouble

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We were in need of a romantic night away without kids or dogs, and decided to try a Bed and Breakfast for the first time. We were both a little nervous of how it would be since this was something new (my husband especially)! Wow! were we impressed with this place! The innkeeper ,Steve, was so kind and informative. They want to make sure you have everything you need ,and feel at home. They had a nice cocktail hour with BBQ meatballs, veggie tray, sangria, wine, and beer. We were then greeted with Brownies in our room in the evening. Drinks were in the fridge and coffee/tea available anytime. Breakfast was great and also included mimosas and bloody mary's (unfortunately I am pregnant though so couldn't enjoy all those yummy drinks! Next time!) We stayed in the Castillo room and it was very clean.

Great time in St. Augustine! Short walk to downtown. You have to eat at dinner at The Floridian and for lunch try Pizza Time (Cash Only, it is ranked #2 in U.S. on tripadvisor for pizza and was amazing!) If you haven't tried a bed and breakfast before I highly recommend! I don't recommend the Ghosts and Gravestones tour , very cheesy and boring!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Excellent staff, quiet, restful accommodations, with a ton of things to do within walking distance. Great homemade breakfast every morning. Dessert brought to your room every night. Every room is furnished differently. Very nicely done.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms upstairs have a balcony
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017

First and foremost, I want to thank the staff for their stellar attention to detail during my stay with my special lady. The room took our breath away...neat, clean tidy. As this was a reuniting with a friend from my past, I wanted everything to be top drawer. The Casa de Suenos Bed and Breakfast fulfilled all those needs....down to the delivery of roses, strawberries, breakfast in bed, carriage ride with Mark, sherry in the room and contacting Kelly the massage therapist. The Collage restaurant reservations went off without a hitch. Could not have asked for more. Special thanks to Kelly, Steve, Kendra, Mary and Jessica who were more than gracious. My special lady was most impressed as was I.

Room Tip: All the rooms are magnificant
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Hosted a Bachelorette party here. Rented the entire B&B for 2 nights. Each staff member was more than welcoming, accommodating, friendly, fun etc. They allowed us to move times of their scheduled events, use items we brought in, and they helped us with everything. The rooms, forget it, they are ALL gorgeous, unique, and very clean. You walk right outside to all the amenities right there. The B&B speaks for itself visually when you get there. I can't stress enough about how clean it was and how beautifully decorated each room was. The real showstopper was the staff. My goodness they had the right amount of involvement. They really did cater to all of my needs small or big. exceeded my expectations 100%. My first experience was a complete success.

Room Tip: Cordova and Valencia rooms were great but you cannot go wrong with any room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends