“Throw Back to the Twenties”

Prohibition Kitchen
Ranked #59 of 639 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great spot in the heart of St. Augustine ! The atmosphere and vibe of this place takes you back to the days of Eliot Ness. Beer selection was more than adequate. Food was excellent. Three in our party had terrific lobster rolls, one had a phenomenal cheeseburger, and I opted for an appetizer that could've been an entree, lobster mac and cheese. I couldn't come remotely close to finishing the mac and cheese which was "loaded" with tasty lobster ! We had oysters on the half shell and terrific wings as apps.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere in an old school bar theme. Fun meal time. Brussel sprouts and Milkshakes were fan-tabulous. Burgers enjoyed by most of our group.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My sisters. And I went and just walked in. Pleasantly surprised about the great food and service. We had a cheese and meat appetite which was awesome. I had a grilled cheese and beef ribs sandwich. Tastes better then it sounds. Homemade chips really good. Drinks were awesomely prepared.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Prohibition Kitchen is located in the center of historic downtown St. Aug. and is perfect for drinks and snacks. We loved the old, tavern-feel and live music. The restaurant is huge, and my husband enjoyed making his own Old Fashioned. They have a great drink list, and the deviled eggs were delicious. It's a good time kinda place.

We were not wowed by our dinner (bland food), and they aren't great with food intolerances (the waitress was not knowledgable or careful). We also did not appreciate the photographer taking a cheesy table picture of us and trying to sell it for $20. That is pretty tacky... However, we would go back for drinks and snacks!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Had dinner there last night. The short ribs were very good and the cocktails were great. I was with my daughter, she had Mac and cheese and it was kraft... would’ve preferred something different than what we make at home but... Live music was a plus