Ways to Experience Saint Augustine Historic Photo Tours
from US$59.00
More Info
from US$59.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2021

I had a great tour at a very comfortable pace, With her knowledge and experience of the area I got to see some beautiful sites and photo opportunities that I would have never experienced.. Patty was very willing to help me out on camera techniques and composition, that helped me capture some wonderful pictures. Her tours are highly recommended if you want to photograph beautiful St Augustine.

Date of experience: December 2020
tours_photography, Owner at Saint Augustine Historic Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2021

Thank you Tim. I appreciate your review and love seeing the photographs you have been sharing with me especially the Christmas lights on Spanish Street. Keep up the good work, I hope to share Saint Augustine with you again.

Reviewed 20 January 2021

Great tour, friendly service, and very accommodating.

Highly recommend to anyone with a love of history architecture, or photography.

Date of experience: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 1 September 2019

Patty was so great! She was so knowledgeable and helpful. Such a wonderful talent. We had a fabulous time. We will have to book another trip just to do this again!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 22 July 2019

What an incredible experience to be photographed in not only the oldest city in the US but by a polished and professional photographer. "Patty" made us feel extra special as she worked her magic by taking pics of us in the historical district of St. Augustine, Florida. From brick lined streets to magical doorways, we were transformed into elegant and quite sensual environments that only one who really knows the right setting can create frame after frame. Thank you Patty for giving us a lifetime of treasured photos that depict our love for each other. Cheers, Liz & Scott

Date of experience: July 2019