“Unique, delicious fudge!”

Ranked #6 of 46 Dessert in St. Augustine
Description: Phone 904-825-0711
Description: Phone 904-825-0711
Reviewed 16 November 2015

We stumbled upon this sweet spot! The staff are super friendly and will share samples of their amazing fudge! They had some unique fudge choices that I've never heard of or tried before. They had an AMAZING raspberry chocolate fudge, it was moist, rich and delicious. We also tried the chocolate pumpkin cheesecake, which was equally as AMAZING! Definitely stop by if you're ever strolling along in At. Augustine!

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed 4 November 2015

We have been coming here for years. They have the best Pralines. We have had Pralines in Savannah and in New Orleans and these are without a doubt the best. My wife always gets the regular Pralines. I opt to go all out with the chocolate covered ones.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

Got an assortment of dark chocolate w mint bark, praline covered in chocolate, coconut chocolate rum squares and some praline truffles....none of it made it to the next morning. May have to stop there before we leave and get some more!!!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 24 August 2015

My wife got me hooked on Pralines on a vacation in New Orleans and I have had a hard time finding them back in Florida. While walking down St. George street with some friends a while back, she stopped here and bought me some. Yesterday, I went here specifically to get some more.
The shop is kind of small and a little expensive but you can watch them make candy and the quality is great.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 22 August 2015

Right next to the Florida Cracker Cafe, this place is a must stop if you or someone you love has a sweet tooth. Bright, busy and has super fresh candies. Some absolute favorites - caramel apples coated in fresh peanuts, peanut butter/white fudge, and the classic pralines. We go here every single time we visit St. Augustine.

Date of visit: September 2014