Ancient City Brewing Brewhouse
Review Highlights
Plesant afternoon

My husband and I stopped in here one afternoon on our recent trip to St Augustine to try some local... read more

Reviewed 6 October 2019
Lozzilozz1992
Lawrenceville, Georgia
via mobile
The brews, like the place, were hit or miss...

Reviewed 11 September 2020

from US$30.15
from US$25.00
from US$19.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2020

I went to the ACB that was downtown (don't see it here on Tripadvisor). The place is cool inside, the bartender/server not all that interested in serving the customer.... a bit laid back. I mean laiiiiid back. They were out of a couple drinks that were on their menu, oh well, sucks to be you was the attitude.

I would go there again, but if the same bartender were there, I'd probably go elsewhere.

Date of experience: September 2020
1  Thank Pierre1999
Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

Beer tasted burnt and there was a whole bunch of little kids in the bar. No thanks! Would not come back here.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 1 December 2019

We visited a couple of times during our week-long stay in St. Augustine. We always love visiting local breweries -- and we enjoyed this one!

Reviewed 14 November 2019 via mobile

I loved this place. They were friendly, helpful, and knew a lot about their beers. They gave good recommendations and let you try it to make sure you liked it. They have tvs for sports games and ple ty of places to sit without feeling like you are right on top of other people.

Reviewed 6 October 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in here one afternoon on our recent trip to St Augustine to try some local beers.
We enjoyed what they had to offer. None were particularly our favorites but I really enjoyed the Castillo coconut Porter.
What made this place so nice to us though was the great conversation we had with the bartender. I wish I could remember her name but she liked different cons and had recently been to a amethyst mine in GA. Thank you because of you we had a great afternoon