All reviews front desk old jail fountain of youth two queen beds old town trolley clean hotel downtown area short drive augustine attractions remote microwave inns hurricane fort fl outlets
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Had a small business trip over the weekend, which we only stayed one night for. Check In was a little long, but overall there wasn't any issues. Overall I was very pleased with the experience. The staff that I dealt with were very friendly the entire time (from check in to check out).

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We spent one night with our family and it's a very nice hotel, it was very confortable seems even new or renovated. Very clean. The hotel staff was helpfull and very nice. Too Bad there was no free breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Holiday Inn always first class,but check out the new/old Barnacle Bills relocated.... excellent seafood...homemade chowder and green beans....just like my mom's. And because Trip advisor requires 200 characters....here you go.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Rooms are dated...needs updated , wallpaper peeling , bed not very comfortable, and the pool area and hot tub area isn’t very clean...never saw anyone cleaning the pool while we were there and hot tub still had same junk in it as the day we got there, made me wonder how clean the room was ..

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Hi alohadeb2214,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. While it is nice that you like our hotel's location, I am disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay. We work diligently to ensure our facilities and services are superior and we try our hardest to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. I'm very sorry that there were certain aspects of your visit that did not meet your expectations, in particular the room quality and overall cleanliness at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and services we offer to our guests. We will follow up your concerns to the hotel management and we are confident they will take necessary actions to improve our guest satisfaction.

Tracy V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 21 August 2018

I booked one night with a free rewards certificate and one night with points. Because of their system..they had to be booked separately. At check-in the young man checking us in was in training and had no idea how to do this. Told me I could only do this if our room was available the next day. Well..since I booked the exact same type of room....that should not be a problem and I certainly did not want to have to come down in the morning and check out and check back in. The other clerk told him what to do and he said it was okay. Went to our room...keys did not work. Had to go back. Checked with the clerk in the morning to see if things were okay on the two nights. NOPE. The morning clerk checked us then out of one room and in to the other room. But after that the hotel was okay. It is near the trolley tour...but a little too far to really walk downtown when the temps are in the nineties with a lot of humidity. Room was your average Holiday Inn room...nothing special. Location is on a busy road and turning left is impossible and you have to be careful pulling out even turning right because of the traffic. All in all the hotel was fine. They have a restaurant...but we never ate there. It was pretty expensive. There is a Village Inn restaurant near the hotel which is inexpensive and has great food. Breakfast is not included at the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family