Penny Farthing Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$162
The Kenwood Inn(St. Augustine)
US$199
44 Spanish Street Inn(St. Augustine)
US$145
US$169
US$179
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$139
US$218
Hotels.com
US$152
US$169
Inn On Charlotte(St. Augustine)
US$229
All reviewshot and cold cerealdairy queenexcellent wafflescooked eggsfront deskwashers and dryersroom was cleanbagelstypical hotelac unitup to datemicrowave and refrigeratornice pool areaparking lotrecommend this hotelflat screenhotel is located
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Pleasantly surprised at the remodel!
Very clean room. Front desk staff (Jason and Ryan) were friendly, helpful, and very nicely dressed (even wore ties)! Jason was very helpful with checking us in. Rates were one of the lowest that accepted pets. We will definitely come back to this hotel when we stay in St. Augustine!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Ryan W, General Manager at Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear Lee D,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

We appreciate you complimenting the hospitality provided to you by Jason and myself, our entire staff works hard to ensure our guests have a nice stay at our hotel. Thank you as well for complimenting the overall cleanliness of our hotel, another thing our staff works hard to accomplish. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

First thing first when i checked in there was two ladies in the front checking us felicity was the best had great attitude she was very welcoming then we went in the room it was the cleanest room I ever stayed at I recommend everyone who visits st augustine stay at this place pool is nice and hot tub very relaxing all the staff was very friendly and they have a real hot breakfast too

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Thatboycoolie49,

We appreciate you complimenting Filicity on the hospitality she was able to provide you during your stay, our staff works hard to ensure our guests feel welcome and comfortable. We also appreciate you complimenting the overall cleanliness of our hotel and the free hot breakfast served each morning. We are sincerely grateful for your business and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

My son and I went to a college football game in Jacksonville, FL and needed a hotel for the night. This hotel was available and was reasonably priced. I read the reviews and decided to book. Well the reviews were right! This place was newly remodeled, clean, great location & the staff was friendly. If you are thinking about going to visit St. Augustine, FL I definitely recommend staying here. We will be back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear terasia,

We appreciate you staying with us on your way to the Florida vs. Georgia game, I hope you and your son enjoyed yourselves and got back home safely. We sincerely appreciate you complimenting the cleanliness of our hotel along with the hospitality provided to you by our staff. They all work hard to keep the property clean while maintaining a happy demeanor. We are grateful for your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Smart Stay Inn St. Augustine

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I had a nice stay while I was here!I work in disaster relief cleanup and I had a nice clean room after work every day, it was newly remodeled and felicity at the front desk was amazing she was very helpful and had a great attitude!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Ryan W, General Manager at Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Cameron K,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us during your recent work trip to help clean up our city after the Hurricane. We definitely appreciate you taking care of our city thank you for complimenting Filicity on the hospitality she was able to provide you. She works hard to make sure that all of our guests are taken care of and comfortable with the accommodations. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future, just maybe a vacation next time!

Smart Stay Inn St. Augustine

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

This place was really nice, hotel is freshly remodeled. The beds appear to be brand new and very comfy. Jason was very polite and staff was extremely helpful. Breakfast was great. Location was perfect, not too far from historic downtown.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Lisa B,

We appreciate you complimenting the awesome renovation our hotel has completed in recent months, our owner and staff put a lot of time and effort into making our hotel what it is today. Thank you for complimenting Jason on the hospitality he was able to provide you during your stay, he works hard to ensure that our guests are satisfied with the accommodations and know how to navigate our beautiful city. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.