All reviews hot and cold cereal front desk dairy queen beds are super comfortable dog park room was clean pool and jacuzzi up to date recommend this hotel bagels flat screen location was perfect easy access fresh fruit motel jacob augustine
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Good location to old St Augustine ,beaches, shopping, eating, golf. Nice quiet setting with newly updated furnishings. Good breakfast assorted hot/cold food. Nice hot tub and pool. Very friendly people at desk. Very clean place...........................

Room tip: pool side room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ryan W, General Manager at Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear D R,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our recently remodeled hotel, our staff works hard to keep the property clean and doing so with a smile on their faces. We appreciate your nice compliments in regards to our free hot breakfast along with pool,spa and grill area. This is definitely a great location right across from the two Outlet malls and 10 minutes from Downtown St. Augustine. We are sincerely grateful for your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Smart Stay Inn St. Augustine

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Pleasantly suprised on how wonderful this hotel is! With the price I got it for I was leary it would be worth the stay but it really is. Hotel is updated with very nice rooms! When I went to check in the lady working at the front desk was very kind and quick. Gave me directions on how to get to the beach. Upon walking into the rooms I was suprised on how well they were updated and clean. You can tell the building is an older building but with the new updates its wonderful. The breakfast the next morning was nicely put out and the eating area was very clean. I will definatly recommend staying at this hotel to anyone that may ask!

Room tip: Any room should do!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank TheHolmesFamily
Ryan W, General Manager at Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear TheHolmesFamily,

We appreciate you complimenting the awesome renovation our hotel has completed in recent months, our owner and staff put a lot of time and effort into making our hotel what it is today. Thank you as well for complimenting our staff on the hospitality they provided you during your stay and getting you directed towards the beach. We are happy to hear that our free hot breakfast and hotel in general met/exceeded your expectations. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Pleasantly surprised at the remodel!
Very clean room. Front desk staff (Jason and Ryan) were friendly, helpful, and very nicely dressed (even wore ties)! Jason was very helpful with checking us in. Rates were one of the lowest that accepted pets. We will definitely come back to this hotel when we stay in St. Augustine!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Lee D,

We appreciate you complimenting the hospitality provided to you by Jason and myself, our entire staff works hard to ensure our guests have a nice stay at our hotel. Thank you as well for complimenting the overall cleanliness of our hotel, another thing our staff works hard to accomplish. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

First thing first when i checked in there was two ladies in the front checking us felicity was the best had great attitude she was very welcoming then we went in the room it was the cleanest room I ever stayed at I recommend everyone who visits st augustine stay at this place pool is nice and hot tub very relaxing all the staff was very friendly and they have a real hot breakfast too

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Thatboycoolie49,

We appreciate you complimenting Filicity on the hospitality she was able to provide you during your stay, our staff works hard to ensure our guests feel welcome and comfortable. We also appreciate you complimenting the overall cleanliness of our hotel and the free hot breakfast served each morning. We are sincerely grateful for your business and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

My son and I went to a college football game in Jacksonville, FL and needed a hotel for the night. This hotel was available and was reasonably priced. I read the reviews and decided to book. Well the reviews were right! This place was newly remodeled, clean, great location & the staff was friendly. If you are thinking about going to visit St. Augustine, FL I definitely recommend staying here. We will be back!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear terasia,

We appreciate you staying with us on your way to the Florida vs. Georgia game, I hope you and your son enjoyed yourselves and got back home safely. We sincerely appreciate you complimenting the cleanliness of our hotel along with the hospitality provided to you by our staff. They all work hard to keep the property clean while maintaining a happy demeanor. We are grateful for your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Smart Stay Inn St. Augustine