US$169
Penny Farthing Inn(St. Augustine)
US$145
The Kenwood Inn(St. Augustine)
US$179
Orbitz.com
US$179
US$149
US$172
US$209
Inn On Charlotte(St. Augustine)
US$229
All reviewshot and cold cerealgreat hotel at a great pricecleaned roomrooms were recently renovatedfresh eggsfront deskwashers and dryersbeds are super comfortablereal eggsaffordable hotelac unitup to daterecommend this hotelbagelsflat screenhotel is locatedbooked this hotel
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Great service, spotless, updated and Comfortable. Great spot to stop and rest after a long drive. Bed was so comfortable and I slept very well. Will definitely stop here again. Although we just used it as a stop over and didn't have time to use the amenities they offer a complimentary hot breakfast. The pool looked lovely too. Ample parking was great since we had a trailer with us.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Dear CPardy,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

We appreciate you complimenting the awesome service provided by our staff during your recent stay with us, they all work hard to be cordial and friendly while still maintaining the productivity. Thank you as well for mentioning the cleanliness of your room along with the comfort of our brand new beds. It definitely makes a difference when you have been on the road all day and coming in to a cozy bed! We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I decided I was going to stay at a motel that wasn’t a chain. So my stay at Smart Stay was great. Nice rooms. Nice beds. The breakfast was everything you would want for a breakfast. Lizzette checked us in. She was really super nice. The guy that checked us out in the morning was a nice polite gentleman. It was super clean. So if you are ever in the area you must stay at Smart Stay Inn. You will be a happy camper.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear bren707,

We appreciate you complimenting Lizzette and the hospitality she was able to provide you, she along with the rest of our staff work hard to make sure that our guests feel welcomed and are comfortable. Thank you as well for mentioning our free hot breakfast and the quality of our brand new beds. Thank you for all of your nice comments in regards to your recent stay with us and for choosing to stay with us vs. all of the other options out there. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you all again at some point in the future.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

This is the place for a pleasant stay at a price that can't be beat. The room was spotless, the breakfast was above average (even for more expensive hotels) and the staff was extremely friendly, pleasant and helpful. Unless you're looking for a resort type stay (with the associated inflated prices) there is no reason to go anywhere else.
My wife and have traveled extensively and this is now our favorite place to stay.

(Note: make sure your GPS has the right address; mine was confused, and took us to State ROUTE 16 by default - not the correct State ROAD 16. It took a call to the hotel to learn the nuance).

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Albert N,

We appreciate you complimenting the cleanliness of our hotel along with the free hot breakfast served fresh each morning. Thank you as well for complimenting our staff on the hospitality they were able to provide you during your stay, they all take great pride in their work. Thank you for mentioning the GPS issue, our road has 3 different names and it seems every brand has it listed differently and in turn is causing confusion for our guests. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I love the job they did with their renovations. My room was clean, the staff was super friendly, but the walls were paper thin. The room next to us had people talking in regular voices until 1AM and we could hear everything. We tried downing out the noise with the TV and AC unit but we could still hear them. They weren't partying or shouting, just talking. Unfortunately we didn't get a good nights sleep because of it. I would have given a much higher rating had we not encountered this issue. It's unfortunate because we really liked everything else about the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear dlabrake,

We are sorry to hear that you were unable to enjoy your stay with us despite our staff's good effort, because of the noise coming from the adjacent room. I will check to see if we can locate your info to see what room you were in and narrow down the problem. In general our walls are normal thickness and decent with noise blocking, the one thing is a lot of our rooms are adjoining with another room and if that is the case with your room, that may be the culprit. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this caused you during your stay and we will work hard to correct any of our shortcomings.

Smart Stay Inn St. Augustine

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We found this place to be your basic no frills hotel/motel. Very clean & well maintained. It is an old Days Inn type remodel is somewhat retro style. The staff here is obviously very conscientious & dedicated. The morning in the lobby is good & consists of eggs, poached & scrambled, sausages, cereals, yogurts, waffles etc. For simple, & $ accommodations next to I-95 this place can’t be beat

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Ryan W, General Manager at Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear BamaFolk,

We appreciate you complimenting our staff and the hospitality they were able to provide you during your stay and for mentioning the overall cleanliness of the property. Our staff works hard to keep the property clean and do so with a smile on their face. We are happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our free hot breakfast served each morning and that it met/exceeded your expectations. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Smart Stay Inn St. Augustine