US$128
US$187
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$99
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$159
US$198
US$161
Ascend Collection Castillo Real(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$144
AscendHotels
US$240
US$229
Autograph
  • Restaurant
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
US$136
US$132
Travelocity
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$115
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
US$110
US$107
Travelocity
All reviewshot and cold cerealgreat hotel at a great pricecleaned roomrooms were recently renovatedfresh eggsfront deskwashers and dryersbeds are super comfortablereal eggsaffordable hotelac unitup to daterecommend this hotelbagelsflat screenhotel is locatedbooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Years ago we stayed here and were amazed at the improvements and upgrades made. Rooms facing I 95 may have some traffic noise but we were on the far side and quiet prevailed. Clean conveniently arranged rooms with quiet, effective heat. Located only seven miles from historic St. Augustine, and that is accessible with a free shuttle service. The staff told us of this service and it is very useful as there is limited parking in town. The breakfast was perhaps the most pleasant surprise as all the many offerings were fresh and varied. Great improvement - fun stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Ryan W, General Manager at Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear johnsI9946UT,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

We appreciate you complimenting the vast renovations this property has undertaken the past year and a half. Our owner put a lot of time and money into bringing this property back to life and now it is up to us to keep it looking nice and inviting for our guests. Thank you for mentioning our free hot breakfast that is served fresh each morning, our staff works hard to keep the property clean and the breakfast food plentiful. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I must say that the staff is very kind for the most part, especially the housekeeper at check in. Upon checking in, we went to the room and quickly left our bags, as we had an appointment to keep. Upon returning to the room, we were very upset to see that the room was filthy. The toilet was not clean, floors were dirty and the dresser was so dusty. Called the front desk and asked her to see it for herself. She was very nice as I pointed out about 8 different locations that needed attention. She repeatedly apologized and I told her I was extremely uncomfortable about staying in the hotel. She offered another room and I explained I needed to see it first. It was rather late, and although the room was better, it was just tolerable. The next morning we told them we would not be staying the second night. They did refund our money in full, which was the right thing to do. Little disappointing however when the front desk guy told me I was looking in the corners, and that they only clean behind the heavy furniture every 2 weeks because it is too heavy for the girls to move the furniture. That amount of filth doesn't happen in 2 weeks, besides, grab a broom with a long handle and get behind there daily! My husband and I travel frequently, I have never seen a filthier room. Do yourself a favor and stay at the Comfort Inn next door. Super clean, great breakfast and great beds!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Ryan W, General Manager at Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear lynnie8,

We apologize for our hotel not meeting/exceeding your expectations during your recent stay with us. We have already addressed the staff in regards to the issues listed in your response. We apologize for you having had a negative experience at our facility and wanting to find alternative lodging. Our staff works hard to keep the hotel clean on a daily basis and they take great pride in their work. We hope that you have better luck with your travel accommodations in the future.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Wonderful! Newly remodeled. Staff is terrific. Stayed from Thursday Dec 28th til Jan 2. Recommend to all. Beds are super comfortable and although right off 95, very quiet. People at front desk very friendly and accommodating. Please check this place out, you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear Scudge,

We appreciate you complimenting the the renovations our hotel has undertaken in the past along with the great service provided by our staff. They work hard to ensure our guests are in a clean and comfortable environment, doing so with a smile on their face. We are happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay and hope that we will see you again in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I were very pleased with the service and the staff at this hotel. The room was wonderful and very clean. The front desk lady, Filicity, was a delight and very helpful and made us feel welcomed. We will definitely stay at this hotel again when we come visit St. Augustine. Everything was superb.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Ryan W, General Manager at Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you complimenting the awesome service provided by our staff during your recent stay with us. They all work hard to be cordial and friendly while still maintaining the productivity required for the job. Thank you for also mentioning the cleanliness of our facility, along with complimenting Filicity on the hospitality she was able to provide you during your stay. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Nice stay, comfortable room, recently updated and good value. In warmer weather would have enjoyed the pool. Close to the interstate so rooms on the back side are preferable. Hot breakfast included and better than most.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Ryan W, General Manager at Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear David L,

We appreciate you complimenting our recently remodeled facility and the value you received for your stay. We would love some of that warmer weather right about now:)
Thank you as well for complimenting our free hot breakfast. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.