“Saganaki Rocks”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 December 2017

We had dinner here last night, and the couple we were with suggested the Saganaki for an appetizer. It was great!! My wife and I both had the Roasted Lamb, which was the special, and it was very good. My wife had the Baklava, which she said was very tasty.
The prices are a little high ($75 with 2 beers), but we don't eat out that often.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Generally we have had good luck at restaurants - not here. The food was overpriced. There were mercifully small portions. My wife's Chicken slovaky was dry and tasteless, my spinach pie was more like a pop tart they'd bought someplace and microwaved.
We ended up paying $40 for a couple of appetizers and some ice tea made from concentrate.
Seriously - we've had better fare from a food truck. Run from this place.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Had lunch here this week. It was great to walk into the nicely cooled restaurant, as it was 80 degrees outside in December !!!
I had a Greek Salad which was fresh and crisp, and my husband had a Gyro Sandwich. I kept stealing pieces of the gyro lamb meat... it was vey tasty. It was not very busy so we had great service. I can't really say how it would be at a busier time, bit it was a great place for a quick lunch to break up a busy day of touring beautiful Saint Augustine.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I had the Greek salad, it was just OK. A little wilted. The grape leaves were good. The wait staff was ok, disappeared after we received our food.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Located downtown historical St Augustine this little Greek spot dishes out some very nice Greek food. It's a bit pricey but at least I was satisfied with my meal. The portions for the gyro combo is more than enough and that lamb is done so good. Also had the saganaki as an appetizer with the flaming cheese quite a display . The place is fairly small but you don't feel cramp. The service was really fast. We did not have to wait long at all for our food. Our waitress was very pleasant. When you're in town give a try.