“Their Coffee Will Make you Forget Starbucks”

City Perks Coffee Co
Reviewed 11 November 2016

I admit it...being a Starbucks snob regarding matters java. So with great trepidation tried their joe and was absolutely floored. Best coffee I have had in years. It's a blend of medium and robust South American beans with a satisfying caffeine kick. Smooth with NO bitter after taste. This mid-morning delight was accompanied by an apple treat from the glass case. Don't know the name of it, but it tasted like Mom's homemade pie. What a great little shop.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

We made multiple stops at City Perks as my wife prefers hot coffee while I drink it iced. Both versions were outstanding.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Everyone there sang Happy Birthday to my wife. The place was open early on the weekend, 7a.m. The coffee was very good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

If you've never been to St. George Street in St. Augustine, you are missing out! Even with it being 95 degrees, the walk down this old street in the Oldest City in America is quite moving. The old buildings, the friendliest people on the planet and a yummy candy shops, bakeries, ice cream paroles and restaurants. As soon as we started walking, we realized it was way hotter than we anticipated, so I hopped into the first place who served cold drinks. SO GLAD I DID! Grabbed an iced coffee, nothing fancy, and added my usual cream. It was the best iced coffee I've ever hard. The blend was rich, not bitter. If the yummy coffee wasn't enough, the service was fantastic. The girl who was working was incredibly sweet and friendly...in the best way. Not annoying or like she was trying. To the owners of City Perks, you are great at what you do!! Keep it up!!

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Stayed at St. George Inn, but even though they offer coffee, we opted to get ourselves a latte as they are right in the courtyard...good quality latte and friendly staff