“One good and one bad visit”

City Perks Coffee Co
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Our first visit we had a good latte and a chai. Next day a different barista and our lattes were very weak for the same size.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

As a local tour guide I always stop in for a Latte, Capincinno, or an iced Chai Tea.
Great selection of hot and cold beverages and sweets. They also serve beer and wine. Only outside seating.
Great service
Great location at City Gates.
As a local I totally recommend

1  Thank Sonny194869
Reviewed 27 November 2016

The brewed coffee is nothing to write home about. Similar to touristy subpar coffee sold at any store in the area. Can't speak for the espresso drinks.

The croissant sandwich was prepackaged, frozen and then microwaved! At least you could have warned me before I purchased it and ended up throwing it away.

For being so highly rated, I expected more.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Lots of coffee choices. Good strong coffee. Store is very cute and cozy. I love going there. The staff is always very friendly.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

I admit it...being a Starbucks snob regarding matters java. So with great trepidation tried their joe and was absolutely floored. Best coffee I have had in years. It's a blend of medium and robust South American beans with a satisfying caffeine kick. Smooth with NO bitter after taste. This mid-morning delight was accompanied by an apple treat from the glass case. Don't know the name of it, but it tasted like Mom's homemade pie. What a great little shop.