“Always good foot at Harry's”

Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille
Ranked #28 of 626 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, View, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille is known for Good Food and Good Times and All the Flavor of New Orleans. You will experience a "Taste of New Orleans" from the time you walk in the door until the time you leave. Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille has the finest authentic New Orleans-style seafood, grilled steaks, chicken, pasta and more.
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Lovely outdoor seating in a private little courtyard. They offer a variety of food items and some interesting beverages. We went for lunch & my husband enjoyed the jambalaya and I had the grouper sandwich.
Service was good and always seem to know when refills were "going" to be needed.
Have eaten here in the past and will again in the future.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,398)

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Service was exceptional with our waitress very friendly and helpful with extensive knowledge of most menu items. Was very disappointed with downstairs bar service particularly since we asked questions about the coupon we presented. We wondered if it included the bar bill and were told that was correct only to not get the discount because the bat had to be ordered at our table, not at the bar. The bar tender could have told us that when we asked before ordering drinks at the bar.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Backed scallops were to die for! Oysters (fried) were fresh and plentiful. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

While visiting St. Augustine my wife and I decided to dine at HARRY'S for dinner. Since dinnertime there is extremely busy we were lucky to be seated on the balcony overlooking Matanzas Bay. The view was almost as enjoyable as our meal. I ordered the Red Beans and Rice with Smoked Sausage. The smokey flavor of the sausage combined with the spicy rich flavor of the red beans and rice sent my tastebuds to the next level. Really delicious!! You must try it! My wife ordered the Fried Seafood Platter consisting of catfish, fries and slaw; then upgraded to the Combination which included shrimp. The shrimp were plump, tender and ever so tasty. The catfish was absolutely mouthwatering with a crispy outside and a white flakey inside, sooooo good!! If you visit Harry's you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Late lunch on the patio was only okay. Service was slow and my wife got shrimp tacos instead of the fish tacos she ordered. Did not correct my wife’s’ order because we thought it would take too Long. Food itself was fine....not special... okay. We would try someplace else in the future.