“Best seafood outside New Orleans. ”

Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille
Ranked #29 of 625 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, View, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille is known for Good Food and Good Times and All the Flavor of New Orleans. You will experience a "Taste of New Orleans" from the time you walk in the door until the time you leave. Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille has the finest authentic New Orleans-style seafood, grilled steaks, chicken, pasta and more.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

This place was a shocker. Was not expecting such great food, well seasoned and friendly service. The eggplant Napoleon was to die for! Scallops and red fish also excellent. We were visiting St. Augustine on our way to Miami for a Norwegian Cruise and a wonderful time in St. Augustine. You will not be disappointed with this restaurant, I will be back!!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,393)

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Harry’s is so good. The food is amazing. I love the gumbo and my hubby loves the gumbalya. I have tried a lot of things on the menu and nothing has disappointed me. We recently found a Harry’s close to home in Lakeland and we are so happy about it. The service is always great as well.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Lovely outdoor seating in a private little courtyard. They offer a variety of food items and some interesting beverages. We went for lunch & my husband enjoyed the jambalaya and I had the grouper sandwich.
Service was good and always seem to know when refills were "going" to be needed.
Have eaten here in the past and will again in the future.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Service was exceptional with our waitress very friendly and helpful with extensive knowledge of most menu items. Was very disappointed with downstairs bar service particularly since we asked questions about the coupon we presented. We wondered if it included the bar bill and were told that was correct only to not get the discount because the bat had to be ordered at our table, not at the bar. The bar tender could have told us that when we asked before ordering drinks at the bar.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Backed scallops were to die for! Oysters (fried) were fresh and plentiful. I highly recommend this restaurant.