“Good food!!”

Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille
Ranked #30 of 611 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, View, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille is known for Good Food and Good Times and All the Flavor of New Orleans. You will experience a "Taste of New Orleans" from the time you walk in the door until the time you leave. Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille has the finest authentic New Orleans-style seafood, grilled steaks, chicken, pasta and more.
Reviewed 17 December 2017

A visit to Harry's when in St. Augustine is a must! This visit I had Harry's chicken. It was so tasty. The next day we ate at a different restaurant that had the same ingredients as Harry's chicken but it had no flavor.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,163)

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We ate lunch here one day during our stay in St. Augustine. We did not have reservations but were immediately seated in the lovely Courtyard area. Since the weather was perfect, it was a wonderful place to have lunch. I had the shrimp etouffee and my husband had one of the sandwiches. I would say the food was okay not anything spectacular, just okay. I love the restaurant though and everyone who worked there was super nice. I would probably go back on our next visit and maybe try something else. Wonderful place to have lunch though..loved it.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

OMG! I just love Harry’s! We have been to two of their restaurants in FL and have not been disappointed !
This time our party of four had crab cakes, shrimp and grits, and a seafood platter. No room for dessert just means that we will have to go back ! Yum! They have the best grits in the world !

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

This place was a shocker. Was not expecting such great food, well seasoned and friendly service. The eggplant Napoleon was to die for! Scallops and red fish also excellent. We were visiting St. Augustine on our way to Miami for a Norwegian Cruise and a wonderful time in St. Augustine. You will not be disappointed with this restaurant, I will be back!!

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Harry’s is so good. The food is amazing. I love the gumbo and my hubby loves the gumbalya. I have tried a lot of things on the menu and nothing has disappointed me. We recently found a Harry’s close to home in Lakeland and we are so happy about it. The service is always great as well.