The wife and I decided to spend our wedding anniversary here. First time in St. Augustine and this wonderful Historic Inn did not disappoint. The views of the Bay and the closeness of the old City were fantastic. Two items I recommend. Let the guests know at check in that someone will be available to help with the luggage (we were not told and had to bring suitcases two flights of stairs on check-in), and since parking is about 3-4 blocks away from the Inn, get a golf cart and offer guests a ride back from the parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find romance on the waterfront in our tailored, elegant, laid-back inn located right in the historic district of St. Augustine. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning, a daily happy hour, and lots of other great amenities including free parking, free Wi-Fi, free bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, and the best water views in town. Bayfront Marin House has the style of the past with the conveniences of today including double Jacuzzi tubs, body jet showers, flat screen televisions, fireplaces, private decks with water views and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Marin House b&b Inn
- Bayfront Marin House Hotel Saint Augustine