We enjoyed our stay in the Bridge of Lions room. The view of the bridge and the bay/marina was excellent. The room was somewhat small/cozy, but that is to be expected with a historic location. It was very clean and beautiful. The breakfasts are delicious and there are many choices available to you. We also took advantage of the group sunset cruise option and that was honestly one of the best highlights of our trip. The happy hour offerings were abundant and tasty. Many different beverages available and the wide variety of snacks each day was a wonderful surprise. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find romance on the waterfront in our tailored, elegant, laid-back inn located right in the historic district of St. Augustine. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning, a daily happy hour, and lots of other great amenities including free parking, free Wi-Fi, free bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, and the best water views in town. Bayfront Marin House has the style of the past with the conveniences of today including double Jacuzzi tubs, body jet showers, flat screen televisions, fireplaces, private decks with water views and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Marin House b&b Inn
- Bayfront Marin House Hotel Saint Augustine