“Great Greek Food, Great People”
Review of Georgie's Diner

Georgie's Diner
Ranked #89 of 610 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 16 December 2017

This is where the locals get great food. Clean, comfortable, affordable, nice staff.
They have all the usual diner fare, but the Greek food is authentic and delicious. I love their Greek salad especially.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

what a wonderful diner, varied menu, very clean, food was very tasty. have to try the biscuits, i asked for crisp bacon. and it was perfect, not greasy. my vegan nephew was very happy with a plate of their hash browns. nice servings, and very good wait service. the breakfasts are fab, will stop here again!

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Before heading to the Lyn Skyn concert, we decided to grab a quick bite. I always enjoy diners and the black, white and red theme. We love a good Patty Melt and decided to share it, my husband and I. It was served, within 15 minutes, fresh and flavorful.

I would definitely recommend this diner!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We stopped for brunch. I tried their biscuits and gravy and was very disappointed. I was given two biscuits with very small flat dried up sausage patties inside and gravy poured over top. No sausage in the gravy. Not very good tasting. My friend ordered and egg and specifically said she didn't want it runny and it was runny. With so many good places to eat in St. Augustine I would recommend going elsewhere. The décor is cool but not the food. There is plenty of parking available which can be a challenge in St. Augustine.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Went there for breakfast and went back for lunch and may go back for dinner! We liked it that much. Sharing is okay! The service was great! Eggs Benedict, yum! BLT, very good! Lemon rice soup, so tasty! Everything was so fresh! Totally recommend Georgie’s!