1,099 results
All reviews golf hall of fame caddy shack convention center imax theater love golf bill murray beautiful resort self parking free shuttle shuttle service lobby area coffee maker minute drive mini fridge golfers atrium caddyshack
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went there for a convention and my company made a snafu regarding the payment arrangements. I'm sorry I forgot the name of the employee, but she was Slovakian and extremely helpful and kind. The meeting rooms were perfect and the food were sent up from room service was great(try the bbq wings). Comfy bed, nice towels, spacious bathroom. If golf is your thing or your are attending an event-this is a great location and wonderful staff.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Nice stopover traveling down I-95 over the Labor Day weekend. Scored a rate under $100 for the night on that Thursday night.

Nicely maintained, luxe in most aspects, great staff from check in to check out. Only problem was a leaky shower door that effectively flooded the bathroom floor. Comfortable furnishings, good size refrigerator (not common in upscale properties), well appointed rooms. Easy access to I-95 without all the highway noise.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Came with my husband and 2 children. We’ve been 3 times before and the always treat us wonderful as platinum rewards members. Brandon was especially kind and helpful upon check in. We will definitely keep coming back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2018

The hotel is located right next to the Golf Hall of Fame and the Slammer & squire Golf Course. The staff is friendly willing to help with any problem or directions you need. The room was clean, well kept and quiet. I had a view overlooking the pool and the Hall of fame which was great. Highly recommend it. The prices are right during the August & September time frame. Golf prices are also very reasonable during this time period. I will be back next, maybe next month.

Room Tip: best price NOW
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2018

This place has seen better days. It's a date property in dire need of a renovation. I'm not sure why this is still allowed to operate under the Renaissance brand. The lobby is open and spacious. The staff seems a but inexperienced. The rooms are dated and the furniture has seen better days. Additionally, they are less than spotless (actually quite the opposite...quite spotted). The wall paper is falling off the walls and is quite marked up. The bathroom is dated and not quite clean, with mildew and soap scum in the shower. The ventilation ducts are rusted. The bed has seen better days and sagged in the middle.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Kesheem H, Manager at World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Hello BBVeniceFL,

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay with us. Cleanliness and sophistication is a key priority for our hotel and I am very sorry that our property fell short of your expectations. On behalf of the entire team, I assure you this was never our goal and we look forward to using your feedback as a training tool for future guest experiences.

We appreciate your review and we hope to one day have the opportunity to welcome you back for a stay that exceeds your expectations.

Best regards,