“Great old standy”

World Famous Oasis Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: A fun restaurant in St. Augustine Beach, FL. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week. Check out our Raw Bar. Hours are seasonal depending on demand. Kitchen Hours 6 AM till approximately 10:30 PM during the summer. Live Music Nightly. Half Price Happy Hour on all drinks Monday - Friday 3-6:47 PM (except holidays and special events)
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The Oasis is the original sports bar and restaurant in St Aug Beach. While still a good spot to catch a game, we head there for a great breakfast, but most recently for a family dinner. My wife and I love their Whaler fish sandwich and the kids love their wings. Can’t go wrong with anything in their big menu. Breakfast, lunch or Dinner, It’s all good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,321)

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Food was ok...service was not good at all. Waitress had holes all in her shirt, was not friendly or attentive. We finally had to ask another server to get us some more coffee. Our waitress kinda "slung" our food on the table and walked off. That was last we saw of her. She was an older lady but I can't remember her name

1  Thank Tony E
Phyllis M, Public Relations Manager at World Famous Oasis Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Our servers are generally very good. We will see to it that this server gets more training. I would like to invite you to give us another chance to serve you.You can get in touch with me at phyllis@worldfamousoasis.com

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We stopped at the Oasis on our way to check in at the hotel. I had the pecan waffle and my friend had the french toast. They were both just marvelous. The pecan waffle had a great amount of butter, powdered sugar and candied pecans. You really didn't need syrup! And the waffle itself was the most fluffy I've ever had. On our way back home, we stopped there for breakfast again. I'd love to go back and try other meals there.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We came here for breakfast one morning. We really liked the location and enjoyed eating on the top floor with the sunshine coming in through the windows. The service was just ok, the server did his job and that is about it. The food was average, not excellent, not bad. I had pancakes and my husband had the steak tips and biscuit. If we ever came back to the area, I would be willing to go back and maybe try the lunch menu.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We like the oasis. Great brunch and cool bar. Local feel. A lot of TVs to watch any game. Good prices and menu.