“JH”
Review of Sunset Grille

Sunset Grille
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Description: In business since 1990, we're located #SomewhereOnA1A across from the beach! We have several seating areas for laid back dining. Whether you're interested in dining indoors, outdoors in the beautiful open air on our first floor deck, first floor patio Or something even more laid back up on the second story deck, we can accommodate you! Also, our second story deck is wheelchair accessible! We're proud to be able to say that ours is an award winning menu with the best food on the beach!
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, atmosphere and location. Ate there twice in three days because of quality. Went back after eating at couple other places on St Augustine Beach. Service is excellent.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,430)

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Great consistent food, fun place. Attentive service, especially the bar tenders. Good place to watch sports.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 20 August 2018

This was the second time we’ve been to the Sunset Grille, the first was a few years ago. We were highly dissappointed. I ordered the sea food plater (broiled). The fish was absolutely tasteless. The shrimp and scallops were just ok (not worth the price.) My husband ordered a burger-it was nothing special and the bun was so. Much bigger than the burger. We hardly saw our server. He finally checked up on us 1/2 way through our meal and offered me cocktail and tarter sauce-which gave the fish some actual flavor. Our drinks were completely empty before they got refilled. Overall a very dsappointing experience. We will not be back on our next trip to St. Augustine.

1  Thank authormmom
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here it was so good had try it for Breakfast. Steak and eggs, Seafood omelette and buscuits and gravy. All were excellent. A great place all around. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped for last minute dinner. I can’t give a complete honest review Bc one, I don’t eat fried food nor do I eat seafood. But I did try the cauliflower and greens beans which were very good!