“Cooked to order”

Buffet City
Ranked #48 of 129 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

A good selection of buffet Chinese either collected or raw and then cooked to order. Very prompt service and excellent price.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I go there when there is no time to sit and eat. Just take out, and it has been great. They have plenty of food to pick from. It looks clean and there is always a employee cleaning the buffet area. Sooner o later it will need an interior renovation. The food is great and well prepared , its cook right and it seems fresh. So far its been great, but I have never sit down to eat there, just take our.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I am shocked this place has the high ratings it does. I am assuming 12 year olds are rating it. My kids love this place. The service is good, I can say that. They bring you your drink fairly promptly. That's where the good times stop, unless you under 16. The food is not good (EVEN FOR A CHINESE BUFFET expectation.) I think people around here, believe it's good because there isn't another option in this genre nearby, that and their location keeps them busy. We go here only on my kid's birthdays because they pick.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Buffet is bland and had poor selection as described in a prior review. Hibachi on the other hand was well stocked with everything you could possibly want! Sushi was good (though I only had red tuna). Adult dinner was $10.99

Reviewed 15 June 2017

There were so many choices. The location was clean, good service, the buffet was continually filled. The sushi was pretty good but the only sauce to be had was soy sauce. The general buffet food was rather bland in taste. 75% of what I ate was overcooked. Including the pork roast, salmon, several chicken dishes, noodles etc. Since it's the only buffet in St. Cloud, yes I would return. We had a birthday celebration with 8 people. The price was very good at $7.99 for lunch.