“Great place for live music and happy hour on the weekend”

Crabby Bill's - St. Cloud
Ranked #5 of 129 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Crabby Bill's St. Cloud is located on beautiful East Lake Toho in the Lakefront Park Marina. Our restaurant features panoramic views of the marina and lake from both our indoor and outdoor dining areas. Our specialty is seafood but amazing land lover favorites aren't left off of our menu! You'll enjoy an all day happy hour, local live music on the weekends, and a pet friendly deck. We are just a couple short miles off 192 which lends to our unique and relaxed atmosphere.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Enjoy hanging out here for happy hour especially on the weekend for live music. Slickwood and Sean and Gage our our favorites. Great happy hour drink prices and good food. Our favorite is the steamed crab legs. Maddie was an excellent server! We enjoy all the wonder staff and Don the bartender. We live local and make this place a regular stop on the weekends. Great water views

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I had been here a couple years ago and I didn't care for it then, but I thought I'd give it another try. Well that's it, never again. My daughter had to send back her shrimp for being overcooked. I ordered the clams and they were good, but not very many for the price. The crab cakes were tasteless. The only thing that was excellent, was the New England clam chowder. Oh, one other thing was good, and that was the service. If it hadn't been for Agnes, I would have left before I ordered because it was so cold inside and noisy from a band on the porch. But Agnes brought me a small free taste of the New England clam chowder to warm me up, and it did the trick. Don't waste your time, not much for the price.

Julia C, Public Relations Manager at Crabby Bill's - St. Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate all customer reviews as they allow us a different insight into the guests experience. On behalf of the team, I'd like to apologize for your experience with us. Please be on the lookout for a private message from us, as we try to work with you on this matter. We want every guest to feel welcome and enjoy their time with us. So it seems as though something went wrong during your visit. While we are happy to read that Agnes helped try to make this experience a good one, it seems we failed you in everything else.
We look forward to working with on this matter, and hoe we can gain you back as a customer with us.
Thanks again for the review.
Thanks,
Julia C.
Marketing Director

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Delicious dinner. Our server Maddie was very attentive and knowledgeable about the food she was serving. Great experience

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Great place! Great food! Great service! You definitely have to try this place! Maui Maui was tender and tasty!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Our large group of 25 meets once a year for lunch at Crabby Bill's, St. Cloud. Each time we have had great service and great meals timely served. It's not easy serving twenty five in a party at once but the two wait staff assigned to us did a masterful job of taking our orders and serving our food in a short time. The food is delicious too!