“Great option/staff and food! ”
Review of Nature's Table

Nature's Table
Ranked #41 of 129 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I work mostly in my car visiting clients and was trying to find other options other than the usual fast foods since I'm on a weight loss journey and found this jewel in St. Cloud! Loved the panini, the mushroom soup and the peanut butter cookie was great! Definetely going to visit you guys soon! The staff were great and helpful!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

For the health conscious individuals this is a good place to have a quick Breakfast, lunch or snack. Smoothies are delicious & adding a booster is also available. Breakfast sandwiches, protein bowels, salads, wraps & much more.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I have been coming to the Nature's Table for years. Although it is part of a franchise, this one if family owned and I love that they are open on weekends and I can come, eat great food and get some work done in peace. Everyone is friendly and they know me by name. Nothing beats a friendly face to greet me. :-) I recommend if you order a sandwich or wrap, have them put it in the press. The soups are amazing and I like the salad options. Coupons are around town too.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

The variety of healthy and delicious choices at Nature's Table make a rest stop at a plaza on Florida's Turnpike a welcome break and treat.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

I have ordered wraps many times. The wraps are good, soup and salads are good. Service is excellent and very friendly but everything is a bit overpriced.