“Yep, it is that good ”

Ranked #10 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I love breakfast. But I don’t always love ordering breakfast because so few places get it right. Frog Pond gets it right... Servings are huge so you truly get what you pay for. Food is well presented and well prepared; bacon is thick and smoky, potatoes were fresh and delicious (and cooked as I’d requested), and eggs were not over cooked, but wonderful. The frittata was perfection. Juice fresh squeezed. Coffee kept coming, and service was excellent. The place is clean and well kept and while tho were busy and full, the wait wasn’t long. Frog Pond was a great way to end a weekend on SPB.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Unfortunately it was time for us to leave Clearwater, but we had to run an errand in St. Petersburg. So, I went a Goggling for a place to have breakfast on our was, lo and behold look what pop up. The service great, we were greeted by the mgr (I think) with a smile, and were seated very quickly. Our waitress was very attentive and was quick with our order. Now for the food; my girlfriend had the special omelette with mushrooms, spinach, bacon and cheese, it covered half the plate. I had the Salmon Benedict, new one on me! It was excellent, there was a ton of lox on a bagel. It also covered half the plate. If you are ever in St. Pete Beach you must go to the Frog Pond.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Excellent breakfast for a reasonable price. Portions are large and the service was very good. Staff is friendly; the manager visits each table to make sure you're pleased.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and son loved there egg potato and biscuit, sausage gravy breakfast,but I felt it was heavy on grease and low grade diner food. Also I fiqure if you're in Florida the orange juice should be great, sadly bottled and not even good. The guys said would go again not me

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We only ate breakfast outside of our room once in five days and we chose the perfect place. The omelets are ginormous and the Quiche Lorraine I chose was a nice change of pace from the standard eggs and omelet fair I usually choose. We ended the morning by walking a charming main street area and checking out the shops. This one is worth driving or ubering from your hotel to.