“Wonderful Surprise!”

Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 147 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Having lived in St. Pete for 15 yrs, We had been to Spinners before it was Spinners. It was a novel experience for out of town visitors with the rotating part more bar than restaurant. For that reason we had not been there for many yrs. I can't express how surprised we were to find the food as good as any fine-dining restaurant we've ever enjoyed. Even though we were there for lunch, the menu & specials were appropriate, intriguing & thoroughly enjoyable. I had what I thought would be just another tuna sandwich with a bowl of soup & was delighted at the taste & presentation of both. The soup was a delightful seafood chowder loaded with different seafood & a plethora of vegetables in a delicate broth. The tuna sandwich was anything but ordinary & the melted cheese seemed to belong with the delicious croissant. It's definitely going to be added to our must do again list. Of course it was a beautiful clear sunshiny day & the view of St. Pete beach & the surrounding area was spectacular. Don't miss it!

There are newer reviews for Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Went here with my wife and inlaws for a nice night out. Apps were excellent, especially the pork shanks. We all had steak for dinner, the plaza sirloin steak was the winner for those true steak eaters (filet mignon isn't really steak, sorry, it's just beef tenderloin).

Views were amazing, we were there for 2hrs, waiter was very attentive and friendly, even offering to take photos when the sun was setting.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Took my best friend from Utah here and she loved it, our waitress was Amazing! The views are so beautiful and the food is great!

Reviewed 23 November 2016

This is a great place for couples to spend an evening. The rotating floor allows you to experience the breathtaking views. Try to go and watch the sunset. ENJOY!

Reviewed 23 November 2016

The ambiance was nice, the views were fantastic, the food and the prices were neither. I think the place is more a novelty and I heard that form several locals we met. We paid almost $14 for very dry crab cakes, I've had better from a grocery store. My tuna was alright but nothing to write home about, my girlfriends chicken was smothered in cheese sauce, the veggies were soggy. I just feel like if you spend over $100 for dinner for two you should be impressed, this was not the case. The thing I can say was delicious - the martini's.

1  Thank K9RN36