“The Best Restaurant Around! ”

Sola Bistro & Wine Bar
Price range: US$9 - US$28
Description: Sola is a casual bistro-style restaurant with an eclectic menu featuring specials influenced by world cuisines, and of course, our own Armenian and Russian roots. While the menu has a great selection of Mediterranean dishes, we love experimenting with unique ingredients, and fuse different techniques and preparations with the best products we can acquire. Similarly, the wines we offer are carefully selected from the world over to compliment our wide range of internationally inspired dishes. Located on St Pete Beach, FL, we feature the best seafood around, source very high quality meats and poultry, and make as much as possible in-house, thus cutting out the unnecessary preservatives and chemicals. We strive to create and serve only the freshest food and the best wines, at very reasonable price, in a comfortable, relaxed bistro-style atmosphere.
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The best!! I would give more stars if I could!! My family and I have had many delicious dinners at Sola and tonight was no different. We had the burrata for our appetizer. The mozzarella is so fresh. The mix of homemade balsamic, fresh olive oil, basil, salt and pepper. Amazing! I had the filet with blue cheese mushroom sauce and potatoes. My husband had the ribeye with makers mark sauce and roasted vegetables. The steaks were melt in your mouth delicious. Definitely the best steaks we have ever had! The sides are so tasty and compliment the dishes so well.

Other dishes we have tried in the past are the shrimp and polenta, Grouper Mykonos, Bucatini alla Carbonara. They also have a grilled Cesar salad special from time to time that is out of this world! Honeycomb dessert is delish!

Service is ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Tig, the owner, is so friendly and makes you feel at home. You can really tell the care and attention to detail in every dish. The staff is attentive and take great care of the customers.

We will definitely be back again soon!! Can’t wait!

2  Thank Jessie M

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to this restaurant on a business trip to St Pete's Beach. The TripAdvisor reviews were very good. The food was fabulous. The service was excellent. the restaurant was spotless. I don't know how you could ask for anything more. I had the filet which was perfectly done. It had an excellent blue cheese mushroom sauce. Highly recommend this restaurant anytime you're in St Pete area

2  Thank LovinithereinNC
Reviewed 27 May 2018

This restaurant continues to produce excellent well prepared food in innovative ways. Great ambience and professional service. Having been their several times over the last two years we have never been disappointed.

2  Thank reliable227
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

My friend and I just wanted to go have a really good dinner on Saturday night and I mentioned Sola Bistro and Wine Bar thinking my friend in St. Pete had been there at least once. She’d never been there so we went and loved it! I ordered one of the night specials. Fresh salmon with the skin left on and cooked to a crispy outside and moist delicious inside. Served with risotto and steamed spinach. So good! I ate every bite. They have a good wine selection too. A Pinot Grigio from Italy and a Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand.

2  Thank Clair C
Reviewed 20 May 2018

We have only been once, Nice quite table, very good wine selection, we both had Italian food. Very good service. Will go again. Only complaint no rum.

2  Thank kpeters0n