“will eat here again”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2014

we ordered the curry and some kind of crazy thai beer. everything was great. food came out fast. servers were friendly.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

The food was great -- we shared the Pineapple Rice, which also had chicken, beef, and 2 large shrimp. The server had a huge smile, and the place had a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Had never heard of, just happened to run into it on 4th of July, while driving around trying to find something that was open.
Pleasantly suprised how good it was. Great service and clean.
My husband got a curry chicken and I got a garlic beef plate.
shared desert of fried ice cream and fried banana's. Ice cream much better
highly recommend!!!
Will go back soon to try new plates and try their Thai iced coffee

Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

Disappointed,this used to be my favorite Thai restaurant in St Pete. When there last week we had to listen to a child scream for most of our meal. No one did a thing to quite the child, the parent ignored the child for their whole meal.
Next we ordered their special Chrispy Duck and asked for sauce on the side, the sauce ended up poured all over the meal. Waitress took it back and we waited. When the meal was brought back the Duck was so over cooked it was completely hard and unetiable. Waitress took that dish of of our bill. We left there wishing we had never come.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

By far my most favorite thai restaurant in St. Pete. Staff is always friendly and the food is always fresh and delicious.