“Very authentic ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 December 2014 via mobile

I went back and forth between 3 and 4 dots, I would probably give this place a 3.5. My wife had a Thai roommate in Boston who would cook, so she knows how authentic Thai food should taste, and this place nailed it. I had pad Thai she had yellow curry, both outstanding. Service was good, but slow. Some guy in a backwards ball cap and shorts greeted us after standing at the door for a few minutes.

This place seems to be food centric, no frills, no kissing your butt just because you came in the door. When you have food this authentic and tastes you can get away with it!

Reviewed 9 November 2014

I love this little restaurant. A great place to meet friends for quiet conversation, and excellent food. The staff is wonderful and the environment is cozy. This is one restaurant I will visit either alone or with friends, its that good.

Reviewed 27 September 2014

Was hoping for a great Thai dinner after reading reviews, but unfortunately was disappointed. Just an average dinner with subpar service. Beef in dinner was NOT good.

1  Thank TravelWithNic
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Had dinner there last night and was surprisingly good!

Visiting from Thailand, we rarely take a chance to eat Thai food away from home, as we are usually disappointed.

Happy to say the quality, service and value are all great.

We had Green curry w/chicken, som tom thai (papaya salad), basil w/pork, pad thai w/chicken, and pineapple rice w/chicken...and a few Singha beers to wash it down...All good!

Would recommend for sure :)

1  Thank tom t
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Since the set up isn't royal, we were reluctant to enter...once overcome our own resistance, we sat down and order one assortment each, SUSHIS for one sashimi for the other...no doubt it was prepared on demand...the fishes and shells tasted perfect, nicely presented on their boards, the service was almost friendly. Shall I mention that we had a bottle of acceptable merlot for 15 $ ?
This IMOA, is one I would recommend in the downtown St Petersburg...