“A MUST Visit”

Thuy Cafe
Ranked #295 of 930 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I'm from philly and had many Banh Mi sandwiches. None of them were as good as the ones in this awesome cafe. Just with their variety of sandwiches excites me to try them all because from experience I can yell they will be good. Another star pick from their menu would be Boba drink! About millions of combination with their large selection of ingredients. My fruity selection was mango, papaya, lichi and boba. For more creamier, flavor shake I did peanut butter and banana. For a protein blend I did vanilla bean, almond, coconut and protein.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Ok, Whenever I visit St. Pete my steering wheel pulls me off the 275 and forces me to visit this charming little Vietnamese Sandwich shop that thinks its a 4 star restaurant!!
I love their sandwiches of course but really I eat the lovely dishes that the beautiful lady cooks just over the counter from you. I mean amazing, scrumptious healthy fresh vegetable filled recipes from all the different regions of Vietnam. The Danang Noodles sounds so ho hum but you wont believe the beautiful presentation and pow factor! No, Really! Order a nice drink too. They are proud of them. But the entree's? WOW!

Reviewed 26 February 2016

I've been a periodic visitor to Thuy Cafe for around 3 years.
I normally have the grilled pork Bahn Mi - it's delicious, and one of my favorite all time sandwiches.
I can't speak to the bubble teas, as I haven't tried them, but they seem to sell very quickly whenever I visit.

Highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank Bishbosh70
Reviewed 14 January 2016

I tried Thuy's Cafe because of her restaurant in downtown St Pete's. The La V.

We found parking a bit of a problem. Tight and few spots to park. The seating has a couple tables outside and about six tables inside. My wife and I ordered tea and sandwiches. I had the grilled shrimp and she hate sesame beef. They were tasty. However they were not the same as La V. Less shrimp in mine. I had one choice as to tea. Green, hot or cold. La V has many choices. The restaurant menu needs to be expanded and up dated. It seems to be an order to go place. It was ok but there wasn't a wow factor to be found.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

Thuy's bahn mi Vietnamese sandwiches are the bomb! Delicious, light and crunchy french baguettes, delicious pate, fresh meats, and veggies for less than $5.00! Order them any way you like. The staff is friendly and you can chill on their cool couches while waiting for your boba (fruit drinks with gelatin balls), spring rolls or other specials. If you are in a hurry, call ahead to for pick up. They make it all fresh to order.