“Gyro & veggies ”

Zeko's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #272 of 1,010 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

I came because I saw someone else that had brought one of their group for lunch, and couldn't believe how big it was. I had to see if it was a fluke, much to my delight mine was just as over stuffed. It was excellent, if I return to this area in the future, I'm definitely coming back! The grilled veggies were just how I like them, slightly crunchy.

2  Thank Mark L

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch. We will be back here, thats for sure. Highly recommend this place. It only took 10 mins for our fresh made to order food to arrive at our table.

1  Thank Jeff P
Reviewed 8 December 2015

I was expecting the whole OPAH experience, but its like fast food Greek. Food was good though. You order at a counter and they bring it to you. I do like being served when I dine out. Prices were ok.

1  Thank ernierad
Reviewed 12 November 2015

You order at the counter get a table number, cups and silverware a server brings your food...Food is great, fresh, tasty, hot and large portions....Try the fried vegetables they are exceptionable...Staff is friendly

1  Thank WinstonA03
Reviewed 8 September 2015

This place sucks. Not traditional in any respects of Greek food. It's the place where the owner puts his disrespectful children to be managers. They got there BMW's parked outside in reserved spots, but could care less if you spend $10- to $!2- bucks for a Falafel wrap that is on/ in a tortilla, grilled like a burrito with pre-made salsa chunks of something, that's been sitting around all day long. Along with a stale pickle wedge, Then it's cooked when they grill the outside. It was soggy (from grilling salsa down) and all mushed up. The balls were smashed to about 1/2 inches wide. I had to pay $2- extra to get three fresh cooked Falafel balls and talk to some one other than manager to get a pita pocket and some fresh lettuce, tomato slices, and sliced onions. This is how a REAL Greek restaurant serves this kind of food!! Then the Punk owners son told me that If i don't like the way they serve the food, then don't come back. I guess when your a spoiled punk owners son, and don't have a clue about running a business, then your bed is made for another failed restaurant business, and good luck in your Pinellas Park Location, that I ate at.

Bottom Line- I can't afford to eat the calories, being overweight, for a meal I was looking forward to, and extremely disappointing, besides Punk as quality of service. (I can go to any chain food place for this kind of service) !!

1  Thank Gordie R