“Favorite pho in town! ”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

My favorite place to go and get an amazing bowl of pho!! Chicken is my favorite but the traditional is equally delicious. My younger sisters love to get it with the glass noodles. You can't go wrong with the egg rolls and summer rolls. Go ahead, live a little and order some for the table! Also, the Vietnamese salad with chicken is DELICIOUS. I could seriously go on and on because I've never had anything that I didn't enjoy.

Go, try it out and treat yourself to a crepe!

3  Thank BestDeHaved

Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

French, Vietnamese and American fare at reasonable prices at this small restaurant in west St Petersburg. Had lunch there today and it was delicious. We all cleaned our plates. Nice art work on walls. A little on the noisy side..

3  Thank Helen H
Reviewed 28 May 2015

Nice range of offerings from not-so-healthy fried items to veggie, veggie, veggie delights. A bit of a wait as we wanted to dine outdoors - they have the loveliest patio area with koi pond and cute lighting. Good offering of beers and wines. Reasonable prices and 'team effort' as far as service, so much attention given. I chose the shrimp chips for our table to share...and the bun (can't put the accent on it here!) as my main dish - WITH a skewer of pork that was heaven-on-earth! My daughter-in-law did the veggie route with vegetarian summer rolls -- the atmosphere was just delightful and the bill wasn't a shock! TWO thumbs up for this place!

4  Thank P M B
Reviewed 30 April 2015

Fantastic...the menu is wonderful and very affordable. The food is fresh and great! The service is nice. I would sit outside next time due to the inside being loud. I am going to call this St Pete's best kept secret! And they have a SATURDAY brunch. :)

3  Thank Debbie C
Reviewed 17 April 2015 via mobile

We eat here once a month. I always go for the pho and hubby has tried many of the sandwiches everything is fresh and flavourful. Service is good. Nice beer selection which is perfect for spicy food. Their outdoor patio is beautiful

3  Thank WineVQA54