“Awesome Greek food”

Acropolis Greek Taverna
Reserve with OpenTable
Acropolis Greek Taverna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 975 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Acropolis in downtown St Pete is a beautiful location. Hosting two floors and patio seating upstairs and downstairs. A Greek and Mediterranean inspired menu that serves lunch and dinner and a unique Champagne Brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 11am - 2pm. Weekends offer live entertainment including a Bouzouki player and belly dancer.
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I thouroghly enjoyed dinner at the acropolis. Very authentic Greek food. Casual and low key. We did sit outside because he weather was good, some good people watching. Our server Sabrina was great, she made nice recommendations.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Took awhile to get my lunch. Very good worth the wait. Great atmosphere. Nice washrooms I had the chicken kabobs and Greek potatoes. Not crazy about the Mediterranean rice. Sorta bland

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Quaint restaurant in the heart of St. Pete. Very large menu with Greek and American dishes. Eat outside if you can...great seats to people watch!

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Visited with a large group fro a recent birthday celebration. We were looking for a fun and engaging dinner experience. I had high expectations based on the video presented on the Acropolis website. The atmosphere was dull. The food was average, nothing truly special. The belly dancer (just one) was beautiful, but did little more than stare at our party until someone tipped her. The bathroom was filthy.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

I had Karpathos chicken salad. It had the best dolmates! My husband had the Greek salad. Their Greek dressing was the best we've ever had. We also had baklava cheescake. It was very good.