Free cancellation until 27/07
US$161
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

The Inn on Third(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$165
US$137
US$101
1,570 results
All reviewsfront porchcoffee shoproom restaurantcraft beerpool barwood floorsgreat bardowntown stfree shuttlecharming hotelgreat boutiqueking suitechain hotelbeautiful poolst petebottled watershuttle service
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at The Hollander for our 2nd Wedding Anniversary! Could not have chosen a more perfect place! Thank you for everything! The atmosphere, the ambiance, the staff, the staff!! Yes! I'll mention them twice because they were that good! The front desk were charming and kind. All the servers were extremely friendly and went out of their way to make our stay that little bit more special! Even housekeeping were courteous and polite. Thank you to all! Made our weekend in St Pete absolutely incredible..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Nick H, General Manager at Hollander Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for the amazing review, but most importantly Thank you for staying with us. We are so
happy you had the opportunity to experience all we have to offer.. we look forward to seeing you back
on your next trip to St Pete.

sincerely, Nick H

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I had a fabulous week at this hotel boutique!! The room was super cute and clean. The staff of the hotel and restaurant were very nice and helpful. They made sure that I had everything I needed and I had a wonderful visit. Can't wait to return to this gem!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thanks for staying with us and for allowing us to make your stay enjoyable.
we sincerely appreciate the nice comments about our hotel and staff. I hope to see
you back very soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

For anyone who knows me, I always speak highly of traveling to St. Petersburg for vacations and always recommend the Hollander as the best hotel around because of the friendly service and very accommodating staff. Sadly, when booking this trip last-minute for our spring break (my own fault), the hotel was fully booked and had no rooms, and so we were forced to consider other options, which I found a little disappointing, or cancel the trip altogether.

We looked at many other hotels, all of which were more expensive and didn't seem to have the same flavor I had become accustomed to at the Hollander. Regrettably, my friend and I agreed on a well-known brand we were familiar with that typically has a decent reputation. However, upon check-in, we discovered they had canceled our reservation due to over-booking. How does that happen?

Obviously, I was steaming mad. Deciding we could both use a drink, we drove over to the Tap Room at the Hollander for a couple of beers. Recognizing him right away as he walked by, I pulled Nick over to tell him about our experience at the other hotel. Remembering who I was from my many stays there in the past, he advised us he had a reservation that had not yet showed up, and said we could have the room if the party did not check-in by the cutoff.

Long story short, we were able to again stay at my favorite hotel, and my spring break did not get ruined. I have never met another business owner who is so generous and understanding and who genuinely values the relationships of his guests. When you stay at the Hollander, you are not just another booking, you are a welcomed friend. I will try to make sure to never book another stay last minute so I can always come to my home away from home at the Hollander. Thank you Nick, for saving my spring break from total disaster.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you again Ray for staying with us, I am so glad we could help you in your crunch.
it was Great seeing you again. we look forward to seeing you next year. Please call us direct
and we will be happy to to care of you and to give you our return guest Discount..

sincerely Nick H

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Made an impromptu trip to Florida. Arrived late, but the staff was wonderful! They helped with any of our needs. The room was very clean. Coming from cold weather it was delightful to swim and enjoy the generous sized pool! Highly recommend the Hollander to friends and family! Will stay again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

We cannot thank you enough Mike for sharing your review with our future travelers! I am happy
to hear that our staff was able to assist you throughout your stay, and we sincerely appreciate
all the compliments! Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Spent the weekend here with my husband 2 weeks ago, this was our second time staying with them. We would never stay anywhere else when visiting St. Pete. Always a very friendly welcoming atmosphere, great service, rooms are very clean and comfortable, convenient location too. Can’t say enough great things about this hotel and it’s staff, definitely recommend to anyone going to the area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for The great review and most of all Thank you for staying
with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed yourself and we look forward to seeing you
back very soon.