“Simply delicious fish and chips”
Review of Moon Under Water

Moon Under Water
Ranked #44 of 969 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian, Irish, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2015

Stopped for lunch today after visiting the nearby museums along the waterfront. One of the guides recommended Moon Under the Water as a place where many locals go. Nice selection of beer, great on a steamy day. Our waitress told us their fish and chips were really good, so we both ordered that. My husband has always raved about fish and chips he had in Newfoundland 25 years ago, but has never had any that compared until today. It was simply delicious. Wonderful...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,453)

Reviewed 13 April 2015

1st date and we've not been apart since! Definitely love to the moon and back! Great food and service! My favorite restaurant! Will go back for years to come! It is a little loud inside but the porch is quieter.

Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

The A.C was blasting and today was a really warm day. So people are wearing summer, light clothes. I shivered As I drank my water, then when I could be moved to an outside table, the waitress would disappear.

Reviewed 12 April 2015

Our family outing of six involved some difficulties in parking since downtown St. Pete on a Friday night can be unpleasant. Some of the wait staff are rude and need to learn manners and exercise respect for their guests. Beyond a few disappointing staff members this establishment was busy, fun and the food good. The drinks were weak and watered down a practice that they should avoid. While we are from West Palm, I have kin folk local and grew up in St Pete, so my advice to management is to pay attention to the finer details. Having been here a second time- the Shepherds Pie is very good and so is the fish and chips. Avoid the curry chicken unless you enjoy the many spices.

Reviewed 11 April 2015

We ate here for lunch. The food was average and overpriced for what we got. I don't think I would eat here again.

1  Thank Tasmin s