“Unique and delish Greek salad!”
Review of Athenian Garden

Athenian Garden
Ranked #130 of 938 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve had only lunch here a couple of times and always order the Greek salad - a specialty. Generous portion of the basics and extras, including a scoop of potato salad. Very fresh and tasty dressing make it excellent. Their soups are also good, but VERY salty for my taste. Nice, unrushed atmosphere and courteous staff.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I have to stop here every time I am in the area. The food is always spectacular. Every single thing I’ve tried has been amazing! Love the moussaka and the combo platters.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Been going here for several years a couple times a month and never disappointed with the service nor food. Having been to Greece several times this is as close as you can get for great dishes and stay in St Pete

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I have traveled to Greece on numerous occasions and loved every trip, especially the food. And I finally found a place that serves food that is what I expect from a restaurant claiming to serve Greek food. This place was fabulous. I ordered the Horiotiki salad, side of gyro and tzatziki with pita. Everything ordered tasted like I was back on the island of Crete. It tasted perfect and made me so miss the sun and beaches of Crete. I drank it all down with a good Mythos beer (my favorite Greek beer). And finished the meal sharing a piece of baklava and a couple Greek coffees with my wife. The only thing missing was the complimentary shot of ouzo, but we are in the USA and not Greece. The place was great. I highly recommend it and plan to visit again.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Clean interior with good service and great tasting food like grandma used to cook. The pastichio and the gyros are excellent, served with fresh pita bread.....yummmm