“Barefoot mother of the bride”
Review of Tap Room

Tap Room
Ranked #24 of 963 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Full inside Bar and Pool bar. Saturday and Sunday Big Breakfast 8am-12pm $12 All You Care to eat. Monday is $5 Martini day. Tuesday is $3 Craft Beer day. (21 on Tap) Wednesday- Burger,Fries and a Craft Beer $8 Thursday Mix-n-Mingle pool Bar area 5pm-Done. Friday and Saturday 7pm-10pm Live music (inside) Pool Bar Opens a:t 3pm Monday-Thursday, Fri at Noon, Sat-Sun 9am. Pet Friendly Front Porch Dining.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Breakfast buffet was great and Pete the bar tender took excellent care of us and really seems to enjoy his job and care about the patrons he serves.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Breakfast, lunch, dinner or anything in between, this place rocks! Great food, great and friendly service, great drinks! Twenty one craft beers on tap all the time. Specials through out the week. Save room for dessert!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Just returned from an event I plan every year in St. Petersburg. This year we chose the Hollander as our hotel for our group. Everything about this hotel and restaurant was amazing. The chef takes great pride in her creations and it shows. The eggs Benedict for breakfast was fantastic; the french dip was by far the best I've ever had; the Asian dumplings are yummy! The absolute highlight of our stay was the 2 receptions that Nat coordinated for our group in the lobby. The first night we had shrimp cocktail, tomatoes with fresh mozzarella and the dumplings. There was more than enough food and the staff was so attentive to everyone's wants and needs. The second night we had a special meatball that is from the chef's family recipe, cheese & crackers and chicken wings. Again, an abundance of food and attentive service. We are all looking forward to being back next year!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

The Tap Room is the bar/restaurant in the Hollander Hotel. I stopped in here on a Saturday afternoon with a couple of friends. We each had a drink and we shared a couple of appetizers. I added a 20% tip which I thought was sufficient - the server was ok (she reeked of smoke and complained about how tired she was). I was a little surprised when I got my credit card bill to see the amount on my bill was different than my credit card receipt. My charge was rounded up to an even dollar amount. I won't be going back to have it happen again.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Pete, the day bartender, is very friendly and knowledgeable on what and where to go. Makes a good drink