“Great Place for a Leisurely Lunch”

Fourth Street Shrimp Store
Ranked #22 of 919 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 3 June 2017

The 4th Street Shrimp Store is a classic St Petersburg destination for seafood. A friend and I enjoyed a long, leisurely lunch on the veranda which has ceiling fans that make it comfortable even on a warm day. Service was prompt and the server made sound menu recommendations. Server was pleasant and attentive without "hovering". I've never had a bad lunch or dinner there.

There are newer reviews for Fourth Street Shrimp Store

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Stopped in since we were in town and hadn't been here in quite some time. Fish was ok, I had the Grouper fried, probably should have gotten it Blackened. Shrimp were a lil mushy. And, the staff seemed like they had one hell of a night the previous night, groggy and disoriented. Sat outside, I moved the table from the wall a lil bit to fit in the chair and waitress made a comment and wanted to push the table back in. Thinks she may have been being a lil bit on the rude side. But, whatever. We left a most deserving tip and headed out. Probably be another 20 years before we come back in. Should've went to El Cap instead.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

We were in town looking for a seafood restaurant After using google, we found this place and decided to give it a try. Reviews were right on. Our server, Linda, was great, I couldn't decide between scallops or Mahi Mahi, She suggested I get both. They both were very good, but the Mahi was the best that I've ever had. Prices are very reasonable.
Key Lime pie was awesome. Will definitely return when back in the area.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We ate here for dinner on a trip to St. Petersburg. We were very impressed by the quality of food, and the prices. I had fried shrimp, which was a large portion for a good price. Much cheaper than other places we had eaten. My husband had the fish tacos, and he said they were excellent as well. We also shared homemade Key Lime pie, which was really good. The waitress was very friendly and talked to us. She has worked there a long time, and was really nice.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I ordered coconut shrimp and my uncle ordered the fish tacos. Both were excellent. The staff were amazing. Definitely coming back on my next visit