“Soup to die for”

Pom Pom's Tea House & Sandwicheria
Ranked #68 of 918 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Asian, Vietnamese
Description: East meets West with uniquely themed gourmet sandwiches, salads, sides, homemade soups and an expansive variety of loose leaf teas. We also have a delicious array of ever changing sweets to tantalize your taste buds! Many of them tea infused. We have excellent Gluten Free Bread, including different Gluten Free Bread Puddings. Delivery Available from 727FOODNOW Check our Facebook Page for Specials, Special Events, Art Openings (Local Artists) and so much more.
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

The Wednesday soup special at PomPoms is creamy carrot. It is the best soup I ever had in my life. We got a small sample when we arrived and it was so good I ordered a bowl. I could have eaten the whole pot. I also got a salad, the Ole. Also delicious and huge. I was only able to eat part of it. My husband and son both had sandwiches and called them great. We aren't from St Pete but if we're back we will eat there again. Yummie.

There are newer reviews for Pom Pom's Tea House & Sandwicheria

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Pom Pom's is a converted auto service station in the Grand Central section of St Petersburg, but don't let that stop you. It is friendly and comfortable. Be sure to check out the rest room ceiling! Salads and sandwiches and special teas are nicely prepared and satisfying. I do wish they would upgrade to reusable silverware from plastic. Curry chicken salad is my favorite.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This is the place for unique and interesting sandwich combinations. They are always made fresh and piled high. Their tea selection is a must!!!

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Our son took us to this sandwich and tea house as he and a friend are on a challenge to try every sandwich on the menu. These are primarily sandwiches that you've never heard of, & they all sound fantastic. And the ones we tried? More than fantastic! I had their Thanksgiving sandwich, which was my entire Thanksgiving menu between two slices of delicious bread. I understand they are fairly new, and I hope people find them quickly. My wife is a tea drinker and really enjoyed their incredible assortment of teas as well.
Also, their service is the best you can imagine: friendly, informative, and engaging. And the prices are more than fair.

1  Thank e w
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

I have been going here at least once a week, everything is delish! They have an amazing chicken curry salad, and the tea of the day is always great.

1  Thank Suzy S