3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$160
Hotels.comUS$139
FindHotelUS$139
TraveluroUS$160
2,176 results
All reviews dali museum executive lounge mahaffey theater hotel is in a great location st pete tropicana field downtown area tangerine conference bay petersburg cvs pier florida nightlife trolley
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021

Terrible amenities being open such as restaurants and lounge. Average service at best. Dated rooms. Only stayed for points and room nights needed to maintain reward status. Have yet to see a manager present. Not close to Hilton expectations.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank tjbolton1964
Sebastian Hansen, General Manager at Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and we are sorry to hear this as we have many amenities available including Starbucks, our breakfast restaurant (7 days/week), the bar and lounge (4 nights a week but will open 7 days a week as soon as we can find someone that is willing to work). We will follow up on your notes and we appreciate your business. We apologize for any inconvenience. We have been devastated by the ongoing health crisis and we appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2021

I had a reservation for one night stay today. Unfortunately my 10 yo son got home with COVID symptoms from school, fever and very bad cough, he vomited 4 times since morning. I tried to cancel reservation, because he has COVID symptoms, I don't want other people to get sick. But the hotel refused to cancel my reservation and give a refund. I asked if I can reschedule reservation for next month, they refused and the lady on the front desk Lara said they don't have temperature check there and I can bring my sick child with me today, she doesn't care if guests will get sick. Are you kidding me?????

1  Thank Kristinaspat

We certainly care if people get sick and we are sorry for any confusion. We have been housing 1st responders and taking great precaution to keep our guests and associates safe over the last year while our industry has been devastated. We appreciate your understanding and we are sorry that we were not able to be more accommodating.

Reviewed 26 May 2021

At least half the hotel was unoccupied yet we were assigned a room overlooking major construction. No notice but using the pool area during daytime hours was un thinkable due to the very loud construction noise. On the second day the construction site was allowed to use about 40 feet of hotel space completely blocking the vehicle entrance to the front of the hotel. To retrieve your car you had to go out the rear and pickup on the street. At this point I believe not servicing the rooms is just a money shaving option for the hotels. I requested clean towels after two days. They were just dropped on the unmade bed and soiled ones not removed. I also had to make three requests at the desk to have the room safe repaired. I can go on but this gives an idea of how I feel.

1  Thank johnfahey611
Sebastian Hansen, General Manager at Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2021

Thanks for your feedback John and we are sorry for your disappointment, as we strive to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. We implemented reduced housekeeping service for the safety of our guests and associates, and we are sorry this was not to your satisfaction. We appreciate your time and your business and we wish you safe travels.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2021

We booked a stay at the Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront and we wish we had chosen a different hotel. I have been a Hilton Honors member for almost 30 years. I have stayed at Hilton hotels all over the world, and this is one of my worst experiences! No housekeeping service! No breakfast service! Restaurant closed! No parking! No upper floors available (we were put on the 4th floor in a 13 floor hotel). Staff were not pleasant and I definitely did not feel like a valued guest. Voiced my concerns and no one cared! Highly Disappointing. Not only is this Hilton hotel extremely poor, but it is an embarrassment for the entire Hilton brand!

2  Thank Ocean-Traveler55

We are sorry to hear this, as we strive to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. We do offer housekeeping service, but not everyday. This measure was implemented by the brand to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. Our breakfast restaurant is open 7 days a week, in addition to Starbucks and our Dali bar and lounge. We also have a lobby store serving packaged meals 24/7. We do offer the convenience of valet parking. We apologize for any confusion. I'm sorry we were not able to put you on a higher floor, as your loyalty is of utmost importance. We appreciate your expertise.

Reviewed 19 May 2021

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. Cockroaches in my room, the AC didn’t work, there is construction surrounding the building, construction noises at 5am and all day, can’t enjoy the pool because of the construction noises, housekeeping never came after they were scheduled to, and then they charged me a $600 cleaning fee. I tried to complain after my stay and they said there was nothing they can do about it! No refund, no compensation. DO NOT STAY HERE!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank camcasper11
Sebastian Hansen, General Manager at Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2021

We have pictures of this disgust that you created in that room Cameron. I'm sure you are not happy with having to pay the additional cleaning charges required to recover that room. Please understand that you are not welcome back to our hotel.

Hotel Management