“Sunday brunch”
Review of Wooden Rooster

Wooden Rooster
Ranked #121 of 986 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I live a couple blocks away and have not been here before now. Casual atmosphere, you order at the register and they bring the food out. The mimosas were big and delicious and I’m pretty positive the OJ was fresh squeezed. We had the Portuguese and Full Monty crepes. Both delicious but we liked the Portuguese better. Definitely will go back. Food was really good!!

1  Thank Jewel W

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Delicious! Went for lunch crepes and put in another order for desert crepes. Service was nice but a bit spotty. Missed drinks, wrong order to table, out of lots of items on the menu. Staff was happy to fix when we pointed things out and very pleasant.

1  Thank peacockbrd
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Great little restaurant. I loved my crepe. The crepe itself was the perfect consistence and filled to perfect with caramelized onions, mushrooms, scrambled eggs and Asiago. And talking with other patrons they loved their crepes as well. They do offer sandwiches etc but the hit of the day is definitely crepes. The service is excellent. They take your order-a lady makes it - remembers your order then brings it to you. Which is impressive with the line. There is a bit of a wait but it is totally worth it. She bussed my table too. She is Wonder Woman. Ha! Must try and I will be back. My daughter is gonna love the dessert crepes.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Crepes are thick and the salmon was extremely salty- maybe the wrong type for a warm crepe. Won’t return

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Looking for a a place for a breakfast that would not be heavy and greasy, we found the Wooden Rooster online. It was all we hoped it might be: versatile menu, easy to order, indoor and outdoor seating, good coffee, and very good buckwheat (other varieties available) crepes. For the quality of what we got, the price was fair. The only downside is the exorbitant cost the City of St. Petersburg assesses for parking--even on a Sunday.