All reviews cracker barrel front desk shuttle service outback steakhouse rental car auto train free shuttle room was clean iced tea next morning waffles very nice hotel flight was delayed would stay here again desk staff business center stayed one night
Reviewed 16 August 2018

I stayed here once while on a business trip and attending a conference while in Sanford,FL. This was a nice comfortable hotel and it was quiet despite being off a busy interstate. Good breakfast, nice and professional staff, nice rooms. Yes, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel because it was near the Sanford airport and we were flying in late on a Friday evening. The hotel offers free shuttle service to airport until 11pm which was going to work out perfect until our flight was delayed. When I called the hotel to let them know we would be arriving late, the very nice lady I spoke to told me that since we would miss the shuttle service that if we would just grab a cab and they were reimburse us the fare. This was great customer service and she went above and beyond in good business practice. When we finally arrived we were shown great hospitality and kindness by the two associates who checked us in. Very pleased with the room which was clean and comfortable. Overall very satisfied with our stay!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Decided to stay by the airport to fly out tomorrow. It was easy to book. We arrived a little early and they gladly let us check in! Smiling and very friendly staff! I called the front desk and they helped me at the business center to print our airline tickets! Room was very clean, it had a refrigerator but no coffeemaker. There is coffee 24 hrs in the lobby! It is right next to Cracker Barrel and Texas roadhouse is in walking distance!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The room was very clean and the hotel itself was clean. Pleasant employees met throughout the day. Will plan to stay here again when time permits for our weekend getaways to Sanford. The location was perfect for downtown Sanford. They even had transportation available so we did not have to drive to downtown.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

My wife and I stayed here for a one night weekend get away and it was perfect! The staff was very polite and efficient. They answered all of our questions and even let us know about their shuttle. We could not have asked for better instructions about downtown than we received as the driver took us to our stop and gave us advice for getting back. The room itself was clean, quiet and very comfortable. We both loved the bed and look forward to our next escape.

Room Tip: great service!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple