“Best conch fritters outside of the Bahamas”
Review of MudBugs

MudBugs
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

My wife and I snagged some catfish and conch fritters to go. Oh my lord this was good. I'm talking like divine fritterdom! Seriously, these are the bomb diggity.

Great place, for sure go.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (233)

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Excellent service and true Cajun food.
Fun atmosphere. The beignets were heavenly! If you can’t make it to New Orleans MudBugs will make you feel like you did .

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

First time here, we sat outside on the deck for Happy Hour and had some appetizers and drinks and enjoyed the live entertainment. Our server was Bob, who was attending the bar, and he was amazing! Made some great suggestions on food and drinks and they were are very good. I would definitely recommend going here and hopefully you too will have Bob serving you. I will say that we watched other servers and they seemed very attentive too at their tables.

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

This is our 3rd visit here in a week. Great place! Tonight my husband ordered the bayou grilled oysters. To die for! Ron was doing the grilling, great guy. My husband was quizzing him how to make them when we get back home. Ron was awesome! He answered all of our questions and then made us 4 florentine style oysters on the house. Also try the boudin balls and the mudbugs mojito you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

MudBugs has a fun atmosphere with excellent servers. An awesome Happy Hour from 3-6 PM with deals on drinks, beer & food. Although food was good, it had the food chain-like feel to it...not enough flavor zip and question how authentic is it.

1  Thank IKE48