Stayed here for 5 nights and enjoyed it immensely. Right on a beautiful stretch of beach; close to the main part of Sanibel. The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with--very concerned that we had no issues or problems; very friendly. Accommodations were very nice and clean. We stayed in the Pineapple Gulf View Lodge and had a small balcony where we could sit and see the ocean. There is a pool on site that we enjoyed. Was advised that they are going to be doing some updating to the rooms. They also have cottages available that looked very nice. Bikes to rent are available. We did use the lounge chairs and did have to take them to the beach ourselves but had no problem with them. There is a shell cleaning station for all the WONDERFUl shells you will find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you searching for that true Olde Florida charm and style? Look no further than Waterside Inn! You?re just steps away from the beautiful beaches of Sanibel. Amenities include a heated pool, beach loungers, on-site bike rentals, and BBQ grills. Come to relax and unwind in one of our small inns or cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Waterside Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Inn On The Beach Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Resort Sanibel Island