“Best Boutique on the Island !!”
Review of B Unique Boutique

B Unique Boutique
Ranked #10 of 35 Shopping in Sanibel Island
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just like the title always a unique find there.I been there three times and alway found something like I wouldn’t find anywhere else. A great place for most anything you could be looking for.Love Love Love IT!!!!!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"island"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 20 May 2017

My mom, aunt and I visited this store 3 times in 3 days!! The selection of items is unique, diverse and very nice. However, the owner is the most wonderfully unique thing in the boutique. She is simply wonderful, with a real knack for turning a simple shopping trip into a social visit. She is kind, patient, helpful, honest and has a great sense of humor. This is the way shopping should be!!!

1  Thank Tammy B
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Fabulous store...I bought a message bracelet a few years ago, wear ti frequently, and always get compliments. Today bought a dress for an upcoming event that is perfect and "unique". Customer service A++++ Sandra, the owner, is so helpful and goes out of her way to help you. It is also OUR favorite Sanibel store.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I visited B Unique for the first time in March at the tail end of our Winter 2017 vacation. I was on a quest for a housewarming gift, and found the perfect item at this lovely shop owned by a most lovely soul, Sandra. The shop is small, but offers many items, promoting many Made In USA artisans. I and my husband were unable to spend a lot of time perusing the beautiful treasures that Sandra has in her boutique, but I know that we will make sure to allow for more time next year when we make our annual visit to Sanibel. Treat yourself or a friend to a unique gift! Visit B Unique Boutique and meet Sandra...you'll have a happy day!

1  Thank emb80406