“Waterfront dining at its finest”

The Table Creekside
Ranked #80 of 1,153 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2017

At Table Creekside, located at 5365 South Tamiami Trail on Sarasota's Phillippi Creek, the waterfront atmosphere gives you a feeling that the fishing boat has just arrived, the catch has been prepared and is on its way to your table. We had never dined at Table Creekside before but long-time friends who spend six months a year in Sarasota highly recommended it. Now we know why they were so enthusiastic. We started with lobster cazpacho, Chilean sea bass fritters, crab cake and a Roman Caesar salad. For a main course, my wife chose the seared New England scallops while I opted for the Pacific Crab crusted wild salmon. Excellent choices. In the meantime, we noticed that a nearby table was very satisfied with Colossal stuffed shrimp, seafood paella, California grilled shrimp salad and an 8-ounce Colorado filet mignon. For dessert, we couldn't resist something other than traditional key lime pie or creme brulee or flourless chocolate cake. We were overwhelmed by something called Spanish Churros--chocolate hazelnut fondue and salted caramel fondue. Call it what you like, it was delicious. So was our experience at Table Creekside.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

My wife and I just celebrated our wedding anniversary at The Table. We had a waterside table with a beautiful view of Phillipi Creek. The service and food were fantastic. Kyle our server was very good as well. We shared the bacon jam flatbread for an appetizer and for our meals we had the Argentinian Platter (sausage, chicken, short-ribs) and the Ahi Tuna Korean Bowl. Both of these meals were delicious. Dessert was a German Chocolate cake which was also very good. The Peter Piper Bloody Mary was a fantastic drink as well. We will definitely be dining here again in the near future!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

One of the best Happy Hours around. The food is outstanding and there are usually 2-3 specials to add to the already extensive $5 Tapas menu. The sliders are outstanding as is everything else. The Bacon Jam Flatbread is perfect for sharing and is excellent. The Mojitos are among the best I've had anywhere. 4-6:30 is Happy Hour and the Mojitos, house wine by the glass,sangria and single liquor drinks are $5 while drafts are $2.50. Dinner here is outstanding and the waitstaff is very well versed in hospitality. You won't be sorry you stopped by. In season you had better get here early as the place fills up fast. On nice days sitting outside and taking in the view is a must. Enjoy!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This little gem is located right on the water in a little out if the way spot in Sarasota. Robyn was our server and she couldn't have been nicer! We had the watermelon salad, the stuffed shrimp, the scallops, and the rack of lamb, all of which were absolutely awesome!! She even brought me some amazing key lime pie with pineapple coulis for my birthday! We'll be back!!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

First off the server tried to serve a nice bottle of wine with overtones of cork. Nope! I ordered the snapper but it certainly wasn't, I order it, catch it and eat it often. Nope again! They obviously comped my meal but don't see myself going back.