“Delcious and Fun Dinner!”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 1,148 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: When you are in the mood for something special for dinner tonight, look no further than The Melting Pot in Sarasota, Florida. You can stop in for a quick drink or two over cheese and chocolate, or you can enjoy the full four-course experience. The choice is yours, but the result remains the same; you and your dinner companions won’t be able to stop talking about our delicious gourmet fondue. Conveniently located on the second floor of the Synovus Bank Building in downtown Sarasota, The Melting Pot is the most sought-after fondue restaurant in the city for good reason. Guests are drawn to our flavorful gourmet cheeses, perfect for dipping artisan bread and fresh fruit. We also offer a customizable entrée menu consisting of locally sourced shrimp, lobster, and filet mignon that you can prepare with your choice of batters and seasoning. And who could forget our nine decadent chocolate choices for dessert?
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Myself, my sister, her husband and my niece all came in for dinner on Wednesday evening and we had such a great time! Our waitress was amazing, the food was great, and the atmosphere was so nice. I highly recommend the spinach and artichoke cheese fondue, it was so good! We also got the bananas foster chocolate for dessert and it was delicious! The manager (I think his name was Colin) even made a stop over to say hello and he was hilarious and he also took great care of us. When you go in ask for Lori, she was so wonderful! And hopefully the manager named Colin will also be there, as he also took great care of us and my niece thought he was the funniest person on earth (as did we). Thanks to our sweet waitress Lori and her wonderful service we had the best dinner and we will be back soon for some more delicious fondue! This was such a fun and eventful experience for us all! :)

Reviewed 16 September 2017

The atmosphere can be romantic, for a party or even family oriented (not the best for babies). But the food is excellent, the service is outstanding! I have been many times for many years and the servers I usually get are extremely friendly and knowledgeable of their product. I go for my birthday every year, and always walk away happy. This year Jordan was my server and I will try to remember his name and get him again if possible. He was excellent, knowledgeable and super pleasant. If you are still contemplating if you should go... wait no more. You won't regret it. It is worth every penny. And the more often you go, the more different types of fondue you get to try. My favorites: Original cheese, Surf & Turf (cooked in Coq au Vin) and Yin Yang chocolate... Enjoy your dinner :)

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We had the most amazing dinner tonight at The Melting Pot. Our server Nicolette was truly the best server we have had in any dining experience! Everything was amazing from their first course to their last!!!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

On this recent visit we enjoyed a great night out. Our friends had never been to The Melting Pot and it was a pleasure to take them here. We had the Endless Steak dinner tonight. We started with the very traditional Cheddar Cheese Fondue and moved straight in to Caesar Salads! The pretzel bread was a great addition to the hot cheese. The salad was one of the best I have ever had! For the main course we had three kinds of steak. Teriyaki Sirloin, Pepper Crusted Sirloin, and Filet Mignon. It was all great because the Steak was endless. We finished with the Original Milk Chocolate Fondue with Chunky Peanut Butter in it! The dippers were great! We were so pleased with our friendly service from Hunter!

Levi K, General Manager at The Melting Pot, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for the nice comments! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Our family loves visiting this restaurant. The food was phenomenal and our plates were empty. Definitely recommend the Wisconsin Cheese, its great!

Thank you for the nice comments. I'm happy to hear that we provided you with the perfect night!