“Love this place!”

Ranked #165 of 1,153 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 March 2016

I have been to several Cheesecake Factories. One thing they all have in common is they get very crowded. So we go at off times so the wait isn't so long. The food is great, the service is very good. They have a wide variety of cheesecakes (which I'm told are very good). I also love the decor. I have tried a number of things on the menu but keep going back to their chicken salad sandwich. The only down side is, I wish they would go back to their skinny fries, they were much better. A very good experience overall.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

We dont usually do expensive dinners but decided to give it a try. The atmosphere was nice and was surprisingly quite. The food was phenomenal with nice size portions. Most all the cheesecake at the end was amazing could not have asked for a better ending to a meal. This is not my typical recommendation based on cost but if tou are looking for a nice settimg with great food i suggest going here.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant twice in the past month. Both times we go to the desk, leave our name and number with the hostess. She takes our cellphone number and says she will text us when it is our turn. Both times when we go way over the expected time and approach the hostess she informed us she had texted us. Check text messages ... AGAIN ... no text message. They very cordially gave us next available, but ... when we sat down we texted each other to check texting. 4 people, 3 different carriers, and it took forever for our text messages to travel across the table.
There is definitely a problem with this system of notifying customers and it proves out if we can't even text each other when in the restaurant. Either fix and be sure it works for all, or go back to the little signal things.
Service and food was excellent.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

On a recent shopping trip, we decided to have lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. They took our cell phone number and said to continue shopping, they would text us when a table was available. Pretty long wait for lunch but at least we didn't have to sit there the whole time. The server was very personable and took our drink order. My sister in law and I ordered Cosmopolitans, which were very good. However, the drink menu has no prices on it and each cocktail was $12! A little steep but I guess we should have asked. I had the fish tacos which were very good. 4 tacos with the fish cooked tempura style. I couldn't finish them. My daughter had a large salad and could only eat about 1/2 of it. My granddaughter ordered shrimp with pasta and didn't come close to finishing it but she ate all the shrimp, which were very tasty.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

We had a slightly longer wait, but given nice booth table. We ordered freshly squeezed orange juice and grilled salmon and a "make your own" omelette. The salmon was good: the omelette less so, but the potatoes with it were good. $37 before tip